Chapter 18

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"So you found something?" Scott asked Stiles as he ran up to the table that Scott, Malia, Kira, and I were at.

"Another signature." Stiles said, laying two papers on the table. "This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago." He said, pointing to a name on the first paper. "And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago." He finished, pointing to a name on the second page.

"How did you get his transfer form?" I asked him.

"Did you break into the administration office?" Scott asked.

"No, I did not break into the administration office." He claimed, sighing as he saw the looks we were giving him. "Okay, I might have broken into the administration office. Can we focus on the signatures, please?" He exclaimed, pushing the papers forward for us to see them better. "They're different."

"They're sort of different." Malia agreed.

"They're completely different. Come on, look. The garlands don't match, the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. And look at this." He said, pointing to the signature. "Perfect example of the criminal tremor."

"So, now, Theo's parents aren't his parents?" Kira asked.

"Someone's not someone." Stiles said. "And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

"But no ones done anything." I argued.

"Yet." Stiles added. "If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we shouldn't trust him, right?"

"Malia's parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf." I told him.

"Okay.." He said, after that sudden realization. "It's fine. You know what? I'll just figure this out myself. Right?" He asked all of us. "I don't you or you or you or you." He said to us. "I don't need anyone!" He shouted, walking away from us. I rolled my eyes, going back to my homework.

---

Turns out that Stiles did need someone. He got Liam to go with him. I also needed Stiles, because he was my ride home.

"I told you guys he was up to something." Stiles said as we watched Theo grab something out of his trunk. We were currently stalking Theo in the woods so that Stile could prove he was "evil".

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder." Liam muttered.

"Let's find out." Stiles said, walking after Theo.

---

"You still got his scent?" Stiles asked Liam.

"He doesn't need it." I said, pointing to Theo's foot prints in the mud. I turned around as Liam stopped walking. "What's wrong?"

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Liam sighed.

"Okay, why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles asked.

"Tell him what?" Liam asked him.

"Anything." Stiles answered.

"I can't just tell him anything." Liam sighed.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because I haven't.. I haven't told him everything." Liam told us.

"Still?" Stiles asked.