Chapter 12

Chapter 12

♦KEZZIAH♦

I robbed my temple the moment I woke up. That was intense. I opened my eyes and I am now back in Artavia. The first person I saw is my husband.

“Are you alright?” He asked.

“Yes… I think.” I said and raised myself up. Then I remembered what happened. “What happened to Nate?”

Instead of saying anything, Estephan assisted me near the window of our room and showed me something. “Apparently, unlike you, Nate did not have to be hysterical after seeing all of the Artavians.” Estephan said.

I saw Nate playing with some winged children at the court yard of the palace. I think he was teaching them some football. I rolled my eyes, why did I even worry. But I’m glad that he’s alright.

We flew down in the yard to meet my brother. Well, Estephan was flying while I cling on him. Pathetic right? For a Queen with wings, I sucked in flying.

“Nate!” I said when I got to the ground.

He ran towards me as I did to him and we embrace.

“Geez, what took you so long to wake up?” Nate said casually.

“Nate, are you alright? Aren’t you hurt anywhere?” I checked.

“Relax lil sis. I’m fine. Now that I see where you’ve been…I’m quite shock actually but we have to go back.” He said. Now his carefree tone was changed into a serious one.

“Nate…I can’t. there are some things that I have to do here.” I explained.

“You don’t belong here Z. and besides…” He gave Estephan a stare. “I don’t trust that guy.” He said.

Estephan didn’t comment but I heard him hissed. His ego as the King was surely hit. “Nate…this is Estephan, the King of Artavia and also….my husband.” I said.

This time, I saw shock in his eyes. “What?”

“I can’t explain to you what happened to me here but…” I was thinking of a better way to get out of this situation. I can’t just tell him that I was kidnapped and that I was forced to marry him, Nate won’t be held back by that and Estephan won’t either. “ But you have to go back home.” I said.

“No way! I will stay here with you!”

Before I could say something else, Rama cut me off.

“Your highness…” he bowed. “We have to take care of some things.” He said.

“What is it Rama?” Estephan said.

A strong wind cut us off again.

“Nice to see you again Z.” I heard a gigantic voice said.

I lifted my head and saw… Red and Blue. “Wow…you’re not back to normal?” I asked.

Red rolled his eyes. “Obviously.”

“Wow.” I heard Nate muttered.

“Where’s the necklace Estephan?” I asked him.

He took something that was in his side pocket and there was the necklace. “Let me do the honor.” He said and put the necklace on me.

“Thank you my King.” I teased.

“My pleasure.” He said and kissed my hand.

I heard Nate hissed. “Puh-lease.” He said.

I rolled my eyes at him then face the two dragons. I held the pendant and took a breath. Rama held out the book of treasures to me. I found the page where I found the spell of the guardians, and there also lays the spell to get them back to normal.