Chapter 5

HEY YA ALL.... IT'S BEEN A WHILE... OKAY ITS BEEN A LOOONG TIME. BUT HEY I'M BACK...ARTAVIA IS BACK. I HOPE YOU WILL STILL READ THIS ONE AND FORGIVE FOR MY LONG ABSENCE. I'VE BEEN STRESSED AND BUSY WITH SCHOOL. 

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED AND I POSTED IT AFTER I FINISHED TYPING, SO BASICALLY IT WILL HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF ERRORS...

HIHIHIHIHI SO I HOPE YOU ENJY THIS CHAPTER!!! ♥♥♥

chapter 5

Chapter 5

♦Kezziah♦

It’s been weeks now that I’ve been here in Artavia. I actually lost count of my days here for some tiring reasons. First, now that I’m the “NEW” Queen, I’ve been training my ass off to be prim and proper, like I can do that in days. Talia, the one who’s teaching me the basics of being a Queen is getting pissed at me. I can’t seriously learn all those things in a short period of time, what does she think of me… a genius? Well sorry, because Estephan’s father picked a slow dimwitted girl like me for the new queen of Artavia. Second, Castor and Sham… NEVER left me. I mean literally, they are always following me around; it’s getting on my nerves. I need my privacy back!!! And lastly, my husband…is nowhere to be found during the day. I didn’t really like the fact that he forced me to marry him, but now that I did… he’s not on my side. What a crap! He’s been busy doing his kingly duties, and totally forgot about me. For the record… I don’t miss him; it’s just so annoying that you can’t find your husband. He should be at my side, not Castor and Sham. I did not marry them; I married him for Pete’s sake!

Argh! This is abnormal! Why am I getting worked out by not seeing him the whole day? Well at least he should be here we have to talk about ourselves, like getting to know each other since we haven’t really known each other. Another tiring day is finish and I am back in my own room. Geez, this has been one heck of a day. I took a quick bath. The aroma of the flowers that they put in the water is so relaxing. After some minutes or hour… I went out to get some new clothes on that as usual the servants picked for me. I drop myself in the huge bed.

“Do you need anything else, Your Highness?” A servant said her name is Wella and other servants at her back.

“No thanks, you can take your rest now. Goodnight!” I said.

They made some curtsy and left the room. Finally, some alone time. I never thought that I would miss myself like this. Speaking of miss, I’m starting to miss my old life again. I’m wondering of what they are doing right now, are they eating well. Is my dad taking his meds properly? Mom should be fine, she’s always strong. I hope that she’s not crying over me. I want to tell them that I’m okay, that I’m a Queen now. A smile appears in my lips as I thought of telling them that I am now a Queen, they would freak out. If today is Friday, then my friends will be out in the movie theatres. Kevin… does he miss me? I miss him, so much! I curled up as I hug my pillow tightly. This is the main reason why people commit adultery; their spouse is not by their side most of the time. Where is Estephan!! I hate this feeling of wanting to see him!!

Like on cue, the door opens. I bolted out from bed and finally saw my husband. I wanted to ran and hug him but I compose myself.

“Where have you been?” I ask. Geez, I sounded like I caught my husband cheating on me and I’m interrogating him.

“From the council.” He said casually and climbed up to bed towards me. I wasn’t prepared that he would wrap his arms around me and burry his face in my neck. “I am sorry that I was not around today…” I was stunned that I didn’t even blink. He’s facing me now with his tired but gorgeous face. “We were having a problem with the council lately.” He explains. Like he already knew what I wanted to know from him.