Chapter 8

Chapter 8

♦KEZZIAH

I woke up feeling warm… I am not surprised when I saw Estephan’s hands wrapped around me. I tried to move carefully so that I won’t wake him up… it’s already dawn. I moved and my body still hurts. I can’t believe he made a second move last night. It was my first time and he did it twice in one night. ‘JERK’, I thought but a smile slid in my lips when I remembered him kissing me. It’s kind of nice.

I giggled inside. I should not react like this. I removed his hands slowly…but failed, his grip tightens.

“Estaphan… let me go.” I said silently.

He moaned annoyingly. I removed his hands again. And quickly stood up, I really need to pee. As the sheets went off my body… I was completely naked, but I didn’t care since it’s still dark and Estephan is still at bed.

But before I go further he blocked my way now with wings. “Where are you going?” he said.

I gasp as I saw his whole being. “Wear something!” I demanded.

He chuckled. “Why? You’re not wearing anything yourself.” He said with malice on his voice.

I covered my body with my hands. And he laughed again. “Pervert!” I said.

“Then tell me where are you going?” he said.

I roll my eyes. “I need to pee.” I said and ran towards the bathroom without waiting for his response.

As I finished emptying my bladder, I saw myself in the mirror. My eyes widened when I saw bruises all over my body. My thighs and shoulder…there are some in my waist. What did he actually do to me?

I heard a knock on the door. “Are you alright?”

“Yes… I just…need to take a bath.” I said and turn the shower on. I really need to freshen up. I can still blood in my bottom…gross. As I rest my head on the tub…aahhh I feel good.

“Why are you taking a bath by yourself?” Estephan asked that made me startles.

“Ahhh!” I let out a short scream. “Don’t do that!” I said. “Why are you here?”

“we should take a bath together.” He said and my brow rose immediately. “we haven’t had our honeymoon when we were married so…this is the least that we could do right?” he smirked.

“You are crazy… you won’t really let go of me tonight aren’t you?” I ask.

“No… I won’t.” he said and entered into the bath with me filling me with his kisses.

“Estephan… you are being a spoiled brat do you know that?” I said.

“I do not know that word… but I think I like it.” He said smirking.

After an hour or so, we got out of the bathroom and now wearing clothes. The sun is starting to rise.

“Kezziah…” Estephan muttered. I turn to him and saw a worried and sad expression in his face. “Are you sure you want to do this?” He said.

“Of course I do! I will see my mom and dad again and my friends and…”

He cut me off. “And the human called Kevin?”

I pressed my lips together. Is he worried about that? “Estephan…. I love him….” He lowered his gaze. “I still do… but in the human world, it is a mortal sin to commit adultery you know.” I said.

He lifted up his face and now his eyes are set on me. “What are you saying then?

I sighed. “What I meant was… I may still love him but you’re my husband now, and…” I paused as I remembered Kevin. My knight in a shining armor. “I have to move on.”