Chapter 11

*NOT EDITED*

Chapter 11

♦KEZZIAH♦

The morning came and Estephan is beside me. I did not move and just stared at him for a moment. I’m so blessed that I have a dashing husband like him…and he loves me. I felt some butterflies in my stomach when I thought about how Estephan told me about how he’s madly, crazy, in love with me. I think I am slowly falling for him too. A thought of Kevin came across my mind and then a falcon came back. It was pecking its beak on the window, I stared at it for a while and then I realize that it might have some information for Estepahan.

“Hey…James…wake up.” I said and laughed at my own nickname for him.

He moaned. “Mmmm…” and changed his position, too bad my bed is small that he fell. It made a loud thud.

“Pftt…hahahah” I laughed, I can’t help it. I tend to laugh when something like this happens.

“Ow.”

“Told yah… my bed is exclusive for one person. You should have slept on your own luxurious room in Mr. Richardson’s mansion.” I said, still laughing.

“Why did you wake me up? It’s still early.” He said when got on his feet.

“Well…your Falcon is here.” I said and pointed the bird outside.

James looked on the window and back at me, there’s this look on his face that is hard to read. Scared, maybe or trouble I don’t know.  He went to the window and opened it. They had some moment, like he was actually talking to it, then it flew.

“What does it says?” I asked curiously.

He paused, then sighed. “We have to go.” He said.

I grimaced. “What?”

“Rama sent some message about you and Raz… we have to go as soon as possible.” He said.

“But I still have 5 days left to make it a week.” I complained.

“Make that 1 day.” He said.

I felt a heavy load was put into my shoulders. “A day?” I whispered.

“I’m sorry.” He said and hugged me.

I started to cry. I haven’t even had some fun time with my family and friends and Kevin and now I have to go back? I wiped my tears away and composed myself.

“I have to do some things… you should go back to Mr. Richardson.” I told him.

“Okay…but be careful okay?” He said and spreads his wings. “I’ll be watching you.”

I snorted. “I know James.” I said and smirked.

“James?”

“Isn’t it just fair to have my own nickname of you?” I said.

He twitched his lips and acted like he was thinking about it, then smiled. “fine…Jane.” He said.

“Bye…” I said and smiled.

“Later…” he said and flew.

I went downstairs to find my parents…thank goodness they haven’t gone for work yet. I gave them a hug and again, they made some gasped, shocked with my sudden embrace.

“I think you should tell us what’s happening Z. You’re scaring us.” My dad said jokingly but I know that he was serious in some way.

“I know dad. I’ll tell you later.” I said with a serious tone.