Chapter 7

Chapter 7

♦KEZZIAH♦

Bitch!!! That’s what I can call myself right now. Gosh what have I done? I was teaching him how should you kiss a person and yet I gave him my whole being… my womanity!!! Noooo!! I open my eyes not able to move because Estephan’s hands are wrapped around my waist.

I can feel his flesh against mine. Gosh!!! I feel so naked… well I am naked. I moved to face him. He’s sleeping peacefully. He looks so beautiful. How come I don’t feel regret after doing it? But I can’t sleep either… why am I bothered?

Kevin!

The thought of him made me feel guilty… I feel like I’m cheating on him. But why do I feel guilt instead of regret? Maybe because Estaphan is my husband now… or maybe because of the fact that I am going home tomorrow.

I gasp of the realization. I am going to face Kevin again… and an going with Estephan. How  the heck can I handle that? My husband and my boyfriend…I fell like a total whore now.

“Are you alright?” Estephan whispered in my ear and it startled me.

“Ow.” I said when I tried to move.

“What is it?” he asks again.

“I don’t know…” I moved again. “My…bottom hurts.” I said blushing.

He grimace trying to comprehend what I just said and then his relaxed. “Oh… I am sorry about that.” He said.

But instead of releasing me from his grip, he buried his face against my neck. “Amm…what are you doing?”

“I am smelling you.” He said and that made more blood run to my cheeks.  What is he saying…argh! “I am scared.” He said whispering through my ears and then looks at me. Now our faces and inches apart.

I swallow a lump. “W-why are you…scared?” I managed to think and asked him.

“I am scared that you won’t come back with me.” He said.

I thought about he was talking about. Oh, he’s talking about me going back home. Is he saying that he wants me back?

“What are you trying to say?”

His grip tightens that made me closer to him. “You might want to choose them over me.” He said. The light of the moon helps me see his expression… he seemed sad.

“Why do you say that I would choose them?” I ask, I want to get a specific answer from him. I don’t know what, but I’m pretty sure I will know it when I heard it.

“Be---because you said that you miss them and that… that… you hate me.” He said lowering his gaze.

I took a deep breath. Seeing Estephan right now is… so cute. This is the first that he has shown me his vulnerable side. Is he scared to lose me?

“I already told you… I don’t hate you.” I said assuring him.

“But I felt it… it was like a force or an energy that made me feel your hate towards me. I do not know what it is but… I got hurt when you told me you hate me.”  He said seriously.

My mouth dropped mentally and I know that my eyebrow is now at its peak from raising high. OMG!!! Is what am I hearing is real…or am I still dreaming?

“No…of course not… I was just mad at you for taking me for granted.” I said almost pouting like a child when I remembered what happened.

“What? I could never take you for granted, you are my wife.” He said.