chapter 4

All chapters were edited by Brianna Pollard a.k.a nitedreamer..... thank you for reading this one people!!! mwauh!!

Chapter 4

♦ KEZZIAH ♦

“Be my Queen.” A man covered in the shadows said. He reached his hands… to me?

Where am I? Why is it dark? Have I woken up from my dream? I look around, aside from the man that is in the shadows, all I can see is this dark forest. Did I get into an accident that made me pass out and dreamt of Artavia? That beautiful place, Carina, Castor, Sham, Rama… the Queen and King and…. Estephan. That was all a dream? A smirk spread on my lips. The marriage didn’t happened and I’m back in the real world. But why do I feel… hurt when I thought of Estephan being just a dream?

“Be my Queen.” The man said it again that snap me back from my thoughts.  Now he’s walking towards me and his figure is slowly becoming visible and he is wearing… mask?

I hiss. “What the… Estephan?” I said looking at him intently but he’s not Estephan. His wings… their different… broken.

“Be my Queen.” He said it again. It was getting annoying.

He leans closer to me. I tried to move but I… I'm chained. “Who are you? What do you want from me?”

He smiles gently. “Be mine and you will be free.” He said.

I grimace. “Free? How ironic , you are talking about me being free and yet I am chained to where my hands hurt.” I said. I tried to be as fierce as I could.

“You are very smart.” He smirked. “No wonder you are chosen.”

“Thanks I’ll take that as a compliment. Now untie me from this metal cause it hurts. I haven’t done anything wrong to you. And where am I?” I demanded.

“Sorry, I can’t untie you yet. And for your question, you are in Artavia.” He said with confidence.

I let out a sarcastic laugh. “This is so not Artavia…. Wait Artavia? That wasn’t a dream?”

“There is more than what you can see on the surface. The Artavia that you saw is fake.” He said.

I felt that my heart sink when he said that it is fake. I looked at my neck, the tattoo necklace is still there. This man is crazy. I smile when I remember what Estephan said about this. He said that this is a mark that will let other people know that I am his.

“Can’t you see the tattoo on my neck? That means I’m taken.” I said it with confidence.

He smiled again. “I can easily break that bond between you and Estephan.” He said.

“W-what? No you can’t.”

“Why? Do you love him?” he asked.

I swallow a lump. “W-well… a-ammm n-not really.” I said stammering.

He laughed, it sounded so evil. “See… I can easily break it because you don’t love each other.” He said.

Something in my heart ached. “You can’t.” I said firmly.

“Don’t you want to see your parents again? Your friends? How about that boy named Kevin?” he said.

“What do you mean?”

“If you become my Queen, I can grant you freedom.” He said.

“A-are you telling the truth?” I asked. I still want to go back… to my home, to my family… to Kevin.

He touched my chin and held it up slightly. “Just say yes.” He said with a soothing voice.

“B-but, what about Estephan?”  I said and like a cue, Estephan appeared in front of me, but he was in the middle of the woods. He was like twenty feet away from me and this masked man. But what shocks me the most is that Estephan is also chained but unlike me, he was covered with his own blood.