Chapter 9

Chapter 9

♦KEZZIAH♦

“Z.” Someone said before I could tell Estephan about my weird dreams.

I looked at the door to see who it was. My eyes widen and released a small gasp trying calm myself. “Kevin.” I said like I don’t really believe what I have seen.

I released my hold on Estephan’s hands and ran to Kevin. Gosh, I miss him so much. We hugged each other tight. Before I knew what he was doing, our lips are sealed with a kiss. I can’t help myself but kiss him back; a longing kiss was taken place in our midst.

Someone cleared his throat and that’s where I remembered that we’re not alone. I looked back and Estephan… I know he’s mad, I can see it in his face. It is giving a dark aura. He’s eyes was giving Kevin a death glare. I am so dead now, how can I actually face the two important guys in my life…aside from my dad of course.

“Ahhmm…Err…” I don’t know what to say in this situation.

“Who is he Z?” Kevin asked making a dark aura too. Of course he would be mad seeing a stranger in his girlfriend’s room.

“Estephan.” Estephan said.

“What?” Kevin answered back raising his brow.

Estephan doesn’t like to be answered back like that, he thinks highly of himself since he’s the King of Artavia. He raised his eyebrow too with a pissed expression on his face. :I just answered you question to Kezziah about me. My name is King Estephan.” He said firmly.

“Nice name.” Kevin said casually but he still didn’t answer Kevin’s question.

“He’s my…. Friend…a very …dear friend.”I said stammering.

Estephan narrowed his eyes on me. I shot him a ‘GIVE ME A TIME TO SORT THINGS OUT’ look, and I guess he understood me cause his face relaxed, but the dark aura is still on…I don’t know if what I’m seeing is real or not.

“So King…why are you here early on the morning?”

My eyebrow rose when he said King and almost choke when I tried to prevent my chuckle. Did he just thought that Estephan’s name was King? Pfft…

“Am..he’s were just talking about stuff.” I lied.

He just nodded. Why does it feel like something is missing here? Doesn’t he miss me? I mean I’ve been gone for months now.

“Ahhmmm…why are you here Kevin…it’s still early.” I asked trying to get the answer that I want.

“Well…I missed you.” He said and tried to kiss me again, but this time as much as I hate it, I blocked him with a hug. I know he must be wondering why I did that.

“W-why did you miss me?” I asked after breaking our hug.

“Z… you didn’t even call or texted me… I just knew that you were in your Grandma’s house yesterday when I asked your mom.” He said.

I look at Estephan and now he’s smirking at me and shrugged. By his look, I know that he did something.

“Ahh…what do you mean?” I asked.

He gave me a ‘WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU’ look. “Z, After the carnival, you just disappeared. And then you were not answering your calls. After some hours of trying to find you I got your message that were not feeling well that’s why you went home early and not to worry. I tried to visit you yesterday and that’s where your mom told me that you were at your grandma’s house.” He explained.