THANK YOU

*Triumphant trumpet noises play distantly*

You're here, the end. Congratulations!

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving my book a chance. If you read all the way through then at least seven gold stars for you for taking the time out of your, presumably, busy life.

This book was really fun to write. I enjoyed it and often had dreams about it. I would wake up after having one and write it down, head off to school, think about it all day long and then come home and write it as a chapter. 

I love the characters, you love the characters, everyone loves the characters!

Except Isiah. When conversing with one of my good pals, she demanded that Isiah die. I didn't want anyone to die though because despite Isiah being the biggest meanie bobeenie in the world, I kind of like him in an odd way. 

As always, the book had a lot of drama but would it really be a Captsparkleyrainbow book without it? 

Anyway, if you want to head over to my blog (www.captsparkleyrainbowtalks.blogspot.com) you can find a behind the scenes, the plan for the wedding of the century and *gasp* a lost chapter.

Until next time, thank you so much for taking the time to read my book and stay tuned for more to come.

Vote - Comment - Follow
Stay groovy.