Back to School Again (New chapter)

A/N--- Another new filler chapter. SOmeone suggested I should add more about her being a teacher so here it is  :)

Katie

            I slapped the alarm to stop that stupid beeping noise. I glanced at the clock and noticed it was only six am. What the hell. I am going back to sleep. I turned over and it dawned on me that today was my first day back to school.

            Owen was still asleep so I quickly jumped out of bed and headed towards the shower. The water felt good and helped me to wake up. A few minutes later I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around me then walked to my closet.

            I put on the clothes I had picked out last night. I slipped my heels on the pulled my hair back in a ponytail. I applied very little make up then emerged from the bathroom and was greeted with the smell of coffee.

            I walked into the kitchen to see a sexy shirtless Owen with messy hair.

            “Good morning,” he whistled and I spun around to show off my teacher look.

            He handed me a cup of coffee just the way I liked it with cream and sugar then kissed me sweetly on the lips.

            “I’m so nervous,” I said as I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal from the cupboard.

            “Well you could always stay home and teach me a lesson.” He grinned as he leaned against the counter.

            “What…in sex ed,” I laughed.

            I poured the cereal in my bowl, added milk then headed to the kitchen table. Owen followed behind me…no doubt staring at my ass.

            “So what do you have planned today?” I asked.

            “Only plans I have so far is having lunch with a sexy teacher I know,” he grinned.

            “Oh, and do I know this teacher? Don’t tell me I am going to have to bitch slap someone today,” I laughed.

            He just looked at me and laughed.

            “Oh crap…look at the time. I’m going to be late on my first day back.” I took my bowl to the sink and grabbed my school bag. I hurried to the door and was about to walk out when Owen grabbed my arm and spun me around.

            “Aren’t you forgetting something?” He asked.

            I looked down at everything I had in my hands then said, “nope.”

            Owen then pulled me close to him and kissed me on the lips. I about dropped the things in my hand as I kissed him back. The kiss ended and I stood there a little dizzy.

            “Ok now I think you are ready to go,” he grinned then slapped me on the ass.

            He walked me out to the car and kissed me again quickly.

            “Have a good day. I love you.” He said.

            I waved and said, “I love you too.”

            It was a quick drive to work since I lived so close to the school. I haven’t been in this area since the night of the accident.

            I pulled into the parking lot and headed towards the building. I opened the door to the familiar smell of school. My heels clicked as I walked down the hall towards Mr. Andrew’s office.

            Gladys greeted me with a hug and told me to have a seat he would be with me in a minute. As I sat there I remembered the one and only trip I had ever made to the principal’s office in high school.

            I got sent to the office for slapping Allison “the bimbo” Greene across the face for calling me a slut. She was pissed because her boyfriend wanted me and not her. High school drama was so amusing.

            “Katie, how are you today?” Mr. Andrews asked snapping me out of my memory.

            “Great. Glad to be back,” I smiled.

            “Let me walk you to your classroom and we can talk on the way.” I followed him down the hall.

            “Will I be getting my old class back?” I asked.

            “Yes and Mrs. Daniels our sub will be helping you get settled back in,” he replied.

            “Sounds good to me,” I smiled as we walked through the classroom door. I looked up to see a tall blonde woman writing on the board. She turned around to greet us. I couldn’t believe it. Mrs. Daniels was Allison Greene. What a small world.

            “Allison?”

            “Katie. Wow… it has been a long time.”

            “It sure has and wow you are very pregnant,” I looked down at her protruding belly.

            “Yep this is my fourth baby. We are hoping for a girl this time. We already have three boys,” she said.

            “I will leave you two alone to get things settled,” Mr. Andrews said as he left the room.

            She looked down at my left hand and said, “Wow who is the lucky guy?”

            “What…Oh yeah sorry…it just happened a few days ago…Owen,” I replied.

            “Owen, as in Owen Matthews?” She squealed.

            “Yep that’s the one.” I put my bag underneath the desk.

            “You are one lucky girl. I would kill to hook up with that man.” She smirked.

            Wow she hasn’t changed one bit. Still the same slut she has always been.