Driving...or not (New chapter)

A/N -- ok so here is another short filler chapter. Someone suggested to try and fill in some of the time gaps so that is what I am trying to do :) Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote

Katie

It’s a beautiful day out, perfect for taking a drive out to…who knows where. I sat close to Owen as we drove down the road. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the other arm wrapped around me. I feel like a little school girl right now. I have a boyfriend now…wow.

“What are you thinking? He asked.

“Nothing really…just that it is so beautiful outside today.”

“Uh huh sure…bet that is all your thinking,” he laughed. I elbowed him in the side. I knew what he was thinking.

He pulled over to the side of the road. There was nothing around but empty fields of grass.

“Why are you stopping?” I looked at him and wrinkled my brow.

“So I could do this.” He turned towards me and pulled my face to his and kissed me. He sends tingles down my spine every time his lips touched mine. He moved his hands to the hem of my shirt and worked his way up removing my shirt. He trailed kisses down my neck and to the top of my breasts. I let out a small moan.

I stopped him for minute and said, “So you know I am not having sex with you in this truck. I have more class than that…especially for our first time together.”

“Don’t worry just having some fun.” He smiled then continued you to tease me with his kisses.

“I am serious,” I mumbled. I moaned again as he cupped my breast with his hand and kissed my neck.

I pulled his shirt off then he laid me down gently against the seat while he kissed me. Our tongues danced together as he kissed me with more aggression and passion. He reached for the button on my jeans and unfastened them. He traced his fingertips around my navel sending chills of excitement through my body.

“We have to stop,” I said out of breath as I tried to push him away from me.

“Do we have to?” He whined. I looked at him with his puppy dog face and laughed.

“I told you I am not having sex in this truck…yet anyways,” I grinned.

“Oh really… so there is a possibility I could get lucky here in this truck,” he smirked as he pulled his shirt over his head.

“Anything is possible if you play your cards right,” I said as I pulled my shirt back over my head. He must think I am such a tease. I just want our first time to be a little more special. I have waited forever to be able to call him mine.

“Oh I see,” he smiled and kissed me again.

I sat up and checked my hair and makeup in the rearview mirror to make sure it was still all presentable. Owen laughed at me while I smoothed out my hair. I slapped him in the arm then he put the truck in drive again.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“A little bit.”

“Well any place in particular you want to go for dinner?” He put his arm back around me then pulled me close to him again.

“Preferably, something other than fast food. Although I am not dressed appropriately for anything to fancy,” I laughed.

“Ok… I have an idea,” he said.

About twenty minutes later we pull up to a quaint little Mexican restaurant. I don’t think I have ever been to this place and I have lived here in town all my life. He hopped out of the truck and walked around to my side then helped me down. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again.

“I can never get enough of that,” he smiled.

We walked up to the entrance hand in hand then sat down next to each other in a corner booth in the back. We ordered our food and a couple margaritas. I haven’t had a drink in a long time. If I remember correctly the last time I had a drink was about a year ago at a friend’s bachelorette party. That was a fun night. I giggled to myself as I took a sip from my glass.

“What’s so funny?” Owen looked at me with a silly grin.

“Tequila makes her clothes fall off…” was all I said and laughed.

“Ok and what is that supposed to mean besides being an awesome song?”

“Just a funny story,” I smiled as I set my glass back down on the table.

“Do tell… I have to hear this one.” He poked me in the side making me squirm.

I told him about the party and how instead of the bachelorette doing some crazy stuff while she was drunk…I ended up on the bar stripping to Theory of a Deadman’s “Bad girlfriend.” I was so hung over the next day it was awful. I remember that night having several shots of tequila and who knows what thrown in between.

“So…are you saying that if I get enough tequila in me you will strip for me?” He had a look of pure evil on his face.

I laughed and said, “With this bum leg I would probably end up falling off the bar.”

“Very sexy,” he smiled.

“You are crazy you know that. Only you would find me falling off a bar sexy,” I said pushing him in the shoulder almost causing him to fall out of the booth.

“Ok…so maybe I will just wait til your leg is completely healed before I get you wasted,” he laughed.

I just gave him a funny look then started to eat my food the waiter had just brought to the table.

We finished our food then headed home for the evening. I didn’t realize how late it was already. By the time we got back to the cabin it was dark. The stars were beautiful not a cloud in the sky. Once inside I quickly changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and climbed in bed so we could snuggle and watch a movie. I was so tired that I knew by the time the movie started I would be passed out.