Chapter 28~ All's well that ends well

Thank you for reading until the end. Haha....Here is the last chapter for you! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov~

***4:58am, near Tokyo Japan***

"Hmm...what time is it?" I asked to no one in particular.

The pillow which I was leaning on felt very comfortable. I slowly opened one eye and I found that the 'pillow' which I was leaning on was actually Sehun's shoulder.

It took my brain a few seconds to process what was going on.

I looked at the bus window.

Ah! Now I remember! We are currently on our way to Disneyland.

My eyes trailed back to Sehun. He was sleeping too. In fact, most of the people on the bus were sleeping, including Tiffany and Luhan. I glanced at my watch.

I don't blame them. It's 5am in the morning. It will take us two more hours to reach our destination.

I lazily took out my earphones and played f(x)'s 'shadow'. Is it just me or does this song perfect to listen to while traveling?

Listening to music and looking out of the window felt so blissful.

I closed my eyes and unknowingly drifted off to sleep once more......................

>>>Fast Forward<<<

"Jagiya! Jagiya! My firefly! Sweet potato! Wake up!"

"Huh?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"It's our stop, we need to get off." Sehun insisted.

"Oh, ok." I said, softly yawning.

I collected all of my things which were outside and neatly placed them in my handbag. Keeping my handbag over my shoulder, I followed Sehun out of the bus.

Tiffany followed, with Luhan after her.

And before you ask, yes. Sehun has been calling me strange yet cute nicknames ever since we got married. Aisshhh! Aegyo Sehun has come out again. Even thinking about him makes blush because he is so cute.

Speaking of which, I have a nickname for him myself. Just kidding.....as you can tell, I'm pretty bad in selecting nicknames. The best one I could ever come up with is.......

"Sehunnie-oppa, which ride shall we go on first?"

I don't even think that can be classified as a nickname, oh well.

"Shall we finish all the rides related to water first? It would be too cold to play in them later on in the evening." he asked.

I nodded,"Sounds good. Lets go and change. Tiffany and I will go to the ladies' changing room."

"Yeah, let's go." Tiffany said, enthusiastically.

After we both reached the changing room, we paid for our individual lockers to put all of our stuff.