Chapter 19~Into the devil's layer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov~

I took a deep breath as I cut the call. To my surprise Mrs.Oh accepted my request. My heart was beating wildly. I took a deep breath once again.

It's going to be ok. It's going to be ok.

I can do this! " Fighting." I told myself.

I looked at the time.

6:34pm. I still have time.

I bombarded my shelf and pulled out half a dozen dresses. Aigoo. Really, what should I do? I'm really bad with situations like this, so I have no idea of what to wear.

I finally decided that I'll wear a baby blue one-piece which stopped right about my knee. It had an elegant lace design which gave it a very sophisticated look. On top of that I wore a loosely knitted white cardigan so that it overall looked casual yet elegant.

After cleaning up, I took my baby blue handbag which matched my outfit and wore light makeup just to enhance my natural features.

)))Fast Forward(((

I arrived in front of the Oh household. 

I nervously tightened my grip around my handbag. 

Golly, it's my first time to his house. I have to admit, it's quite big. 

I paused for a second or two before I rang the door bell. 

I wonder if Sehun is home. It's still 8:05pm so I doubt he'll be home. I hope not. Judging by the way he acts around his mother, I would say that he doesn't like her too much. So he would probably be mad at me for coming here.

I just have to set everything alright between me and Mrs.Oh, hopefully maybe I can straighten things out between Sehun and Mrs.Oh as well. Then I can tell Sehun about my visit later.

I was startled as the door swung open suddenly, revealing a tall man. 

"Miss Gae Taeng, follow me Mrs.Oh is waiting for you." he said. 

"Ne." I bowed and followed him. 

As we passed by a few rooms I observed the corridor. The house seemed quite old. Not that it was unkempt, just that the design stood out. The minute curves along the pillars and the wood used in making the floor caught my eye. There goes my architect mind again....

We reached the dinning room in which Mrs.Oh was waiting. I gulped as I entered the room. I bowed 90 degrees as I greeted Mrs.Oh. She just shot me back a cold glare.

"Sit down." she said in an eerie tone.

I sat at the far end of the dinning table. There was light music playing in the background. The tall man bought some chicken with oyster sauce as the appetizer.

"So...what business do you have here?" she asked in her strict voice.

I swallowed.

I tried my best to sound as cheerful as possible, "Oh, no particular reason. I just wanted to see you."

She raised a brow,"Really?"

That sounded really sarcastic.

I gave her my brightest smile,"Ne."