Chapter 8~ In the rain

Gae Taeng's pov~

The next day we arrived at Sehun's Father's funeral. Apparently, his father had a brain tumor.
It was raining. Hard.

I cried a little along the way. I didn't know Sehun's father that well, yet I felt like as if I lost a dear uncle to whom I have always looked up to.

>>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<<

I saw Sehun sitting near his grave. His eyes were red but his face looked emotionless. Maybe he is still crying in the rain. Poor Sehun. I just stood beside him. All of his other relatives and my parents went ahead for eating lunch. My father told me join them and not to stand in the rain.
I told him to go ahead, I told him that I will join him in a minute.

After a few more minutes Sehun slowly stood up.
He was surprised to see me. We both stared at each other for a couple of minutes not knowing what to say.

I finally broke the silence.
"Sehun, I'm so sor-ry..." I said while looking down.

He didn't say anything he coldly looked at me and started walking away.
"Sehun! Sehun stop!"
I said while trying to catch up to him.

He turned around and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into his arms. He held on to me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later it stopped raining. After we parted Sehun avoided looking into my eyes. He was still a little shaken.

I took his hand to the place where our family was waiting for us.
We became awkward with each other again because I didn't know what to say and Sehun was silent throughout. I understood his pain and just sat next to him.

There were no words said, but that's ok.

Our feelings don't need words to be conveyed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~

Yeah......I know I said that there will be a long chapter real soon....but this was the best I could do....oh well....See you guys soon~