Chapter 17~ Meet Exo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's pov-

Yesterday sent me to cloud nine. Yes! Finally! Gae Taeng and I confessed our love to each other. I realized that I haven't formally introduced her to my hyungs yet. Therefore, I thought that since we are OFFICIALLY together , it would be a great opportunity for me to show off my pretty fiancé to my hyungs. Snicker. They are going to be so jealous!  

))))Fast forward((((((((((

My precious firefly and my crazy-hyungs ( Exo) are going to meet today. I've been with my hyungs ever since high school. We were bought together because we were in the same dance club. We became closer and called ourselves Exo. 

Those memories........ 

"Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah....SEHUN!" 

"Huh?"  

"Yah! I was calling you for five whole minutes! What are doing grinning like an idiot?!" Chanyeol asked, irritated. 

"Sorry hyung, I was just thinking about something." 

Suddenly Chanyeol-hyung started laughing like a retard. Sometimes I think he is possessed by a weird-happy ghost or something. 

" Did I do something weird hyung?" I asked. 

" Aye-aye, you are thinking about your fiancé , oye?" he said in a teasing tone. 

" Hyung! I wasn't thinking about that." I defended. 

" Hahahaha! Sure....whatever you say." he replied in a sarcastic tone. 

This hyung! I'm sure that he will get married to laughing gas!

)))Fast forward(((

>>>>A/N - Play multimedia now!!<<<< 

We were waiting in the cafe for Gae Taeng and Tiffany-noona. Luhan-hyung was going on and on about this football match, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun-hyung were talking about this weird game that they played on the PS3. 

" Then maiden came and served the kangaroo a glass of milk." Chanyeol hyung commented. 

" The worst part was controlling the glass of milk because it always kept slipping." Baekhyun continued. 

I mentally face palmed. Why am I even part of Exo? Even I don't know..... 

"Soo...... How is your wife's personality ?" Kai hyung asked teasingly. 

"She is-" I was cut off when I saw them entering the cafe. 

My eyes widened when I saw her. Oh goddess Gae Taeng! She looks (more) gorgeous in that dress.

" Careful Sehun, we wouldn't want a fly to enter your mouth." Luhan hyung said teasingly. 

" Shut up hyung!" I said.