Chapter 7~ Slowly....

Gae Taeng's pov-

Omo! I could feel my cheeks burning and my heart started beating faster when he called me his firefly again. My eyes widened and I stared at him for a a few seconds. I snapped back into reality when I saw him smirking at me.  

>>>>A/N- Play multimedia now!<<<<<

I immediately turned around and quickly muttered a ,"See you." before I rushed into the gate. 

Nono! Sehun don't do that! Don't smirk like that! Don't call me that ! 

I must stop thinking about him! 

After work I went home as usual and decided to help out my mom with some chores. 

After that I went online for sometime after which I checked the time. 

9:00 pm. Did he eat? Being a manager in a huge company like his would be a burden on him. I hope he is taking care of his health. Tae! Stop! You have to stop thinking of him

Just then I heard my phone beep~ 

-dtsdgddgrsqschy!- 

What the?! Sehun what are you doing sending me a message like that? 

Just a second later I heard my phone ring. I gasped. It was Sehun! Ottoke?! I picked up the phone. 

"H-hello?" I said in panic. 

" I wonder what face my firefly did right now."  He said mockingly. 

"Yah! Don't tease me!"  

"But teasing you is so fun." He said in his forever mocking tone. 

"Aish! Good night Sehun!" I said. 

"Good night firefly." 

Gosh that Sehun! After that I finished all my work and went to bed. 

It went on like this for 2 months. He would send me random text messages in an attempt to irritate me. And of course call me to tease me. Somehow I started to look forward to his calls.  Gosh! I didn't know that cold looking guy had soo much of aegyo! Slowly the awkwardness we had around each other disappeared. We usually talked about random things we did that day or funny stories I watched on tv. Until that one time...when he didn't call for a week. His phone was always switched off whenever I tried to call him. 

My mother slowly entered my room with a sad expression painted on her face. 

"Did Sehun tell you yet?" she asked me. 

I sensed something wrong. 

" About what?" I asked trying to keep my voice calm as possible. 

"S-Sehun's.....Sehun's....father passed away."she said looking away. 

Just like that I felt like as if the ground was crumbling. 

Sehun-ah, I want to see you right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~

Yeah.....I know the chapters these days seem kinda short.......but just bear with me.....there will be a longer chapter coming out real soon~ :) :) :)