Chapter 2~ Decision

A/N- Play multimedia now!

Gae Taeng's pov~

It's been a few days since that 'discussion' I had with my parents. I tried my best to have simple conversations ever since and avoided them whenever they talked about that matter. After a lot of thinking, I finally agreed to get married.

I was sitting in my room and I was reading my favorite mystery novel on a lazy Saturday morning. My mom came into the room and sat on the bed beside me.

She smiled,"Do you have in ideal type Tae?"

"An ideal type for what?" I asked clueless.

"For a guy." she said flatly.

"Hahaha...about that again?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Hmmm...I don't know...maybe someone who is easy-going, protective, and who takes care of me well, but most importantly....someone who is playful and fun to be with." I admitted sheepishly.

"I hope the one we picked fits you well...I just want you to be happy..." my mother said and then looked at the window.

I smiled and asked,"Soo....who is this 'mystery person' I'm getting married to?"

"You'll see. We are still confirming the details with his family." my mother replied.

I didn't ask anything more because I knew there was a right time for everything. I smiled again and continued reading my book.

Sehun's pov~

My parents decided that it's time for me to get married. I didn't oppose it. I left it to them to chose my 'other half' since i trusted them....my dad at least. I also didn't want to see her picture when they finally decided who it's gonna be because I didn't want to spoil the fun. 

Finally the day arrived when I would meet her. I am the type who is usually very calm and collected but today I was strangely nervous. I've met her parents a few times before they decided that I was "suitable" for her. 'Gae Taeng' ......what a strange name...sooo....how do you look like Miss Firefly?(A/N-gaettong actually means firefly, but becase of the similarity between the two words he likes to call her firefly)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

Do you like it? Comment and rate!! :) :)                                                             Next chapter go!go!>>>>