Chapter 26~ A day with E-X-O

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Luhan's pov~

 "Yah! What are they doing?"

"HELLOOOO."

"Is anybody in there?"

"Yah! Did you really tell him that we are supposed to come today?"

"Of course! I'll call him right now." I retorted.

After a few good seconds he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you? All of us are waiting from the past half hour for you to open the door."

"Oh, sorry hyung, we came out an hour ago to buy dessert. The nearby shops were closed so it took us long time to find an open one. We'll be there in five minutes. Feel free to walk into our apartment. The password is XXXX. Be right there."

"YAH! Wait a min-"

He hung up. Aish! That evil maknae! I sighed. I guess we have no choice. It's really cold outside.

"Guys, they are outside. He instructed us to go inside and wait until he returns."

The member's whined.

"Aww~Why is he like this?"" Tao cried.

"Aish! How can he make his guests wait like this?" Baekhyun continued.

"Let's just go inside." Suho directed.

I entered the pass-code and the door opened automatically. One by one, everyone stepped inside.

"It's cold!" Xiumin said while rubbing his arms against each other.

Everyone gathered around the living room.

"What shall we do?" Kai asked.

"I know! Why don't we prepare a housewarming gift for them?" Tiffany suddenly said.

"That's a good idea, but what shall we make?" Kris asked.

"Clean the house?" Kai jokingly asked.

"Nah!" everyone shouted in union.

"Any other ideas?" Lay asked.

I spotted a few unused wallpapers, some paint and boxes filled with other things on the floor. I guessed that they might use it for re-decorating the house. Honestly, the house felt cold and bleak even though it looked expensive. 

"Since we already volunteered to help them redecorate the house, why don't we just get started?" I asked.

"But I'm hungry, I want the eat something before we start." Chanyeol whinnied.

"Kris, Lay , Kai and Chen do the wallpapers. Luhan, Tiffany, Xiumin and Baekhyun, tidy the garden and water the plants. Chanyeol, D.O , Tao and I will fix up some snacks." Suho commanded.

"Yes sir!" all of us shouted in union.

With that, all of us walked towards our respective stations to do our tasks.

D.O's pov~