Chapter 25~ The marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's pov~

"Sehun-ah! Sehun-ah! Yah! Wake up, It's almost 6:00am! The ceremony starts at 8, we'll be late!"

Grogginess hit my forehead as I strained to see Luhan-hyung standing beside my bed. As you may have already guessed, I was pretty anxious last night. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned and tossed and turned until I finally fell asleep. Damn it. My head feels heavy, I barely slept for an hour.

But the feeling of ambiguity, nervousness, and anxiety overpowered my overly sleepy state as I got off the warm bed.

I ran into the bathroom, knowing that there was barely any time for us to get ready.

)))Fast Forward(((

 >>>A/N-Play multimedia now! Seriously!<<<

 We arrived just in time in front of the wedding hall. 

"Wah! Exo is here!" I heard someone shout in the crowd.

What the?! How did these 'fan-girls' get in here?! Oh well, there is no time to deal with them.

I walked up the staircase,onto the stage, waiting for her to walk in while the rest of Exo setteled down in their seats.

After a few minutes, she arrived.

Heart attack.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I felt like I couldn't breathe for a minute or two, looking at her. A smile slowly formulated on my lips. Beautiful. That was the only word which played in my head over and over again until she finally stood beside me.

She looked at me, smiling softly. I smirked back.

"Before we start, Mr.Oh  Sehun would like to say a few words."

Silence

I smiled at her before I started.