Chapter 12~ Zelo......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov~

It's been so long since I saw my childhood friend-Zelo. His family moved to Sydney nearly six years ago. I didn't hear from him since.  

I still remember the day he moved.... 

It was sudden. He didn't own a mobile back then so I couldn't contact him.

)))flashback(((

"Noona, I really like you." he said, just minutes before he left. Of course, I didn't know what to say. I knew him since we were in kindergarten , so I always thought of him as a little brother.  

" Zelo, I-I...." I said. 

" It's ok noona, I know you've always looked at me like your younger brother, I'll come back one day. You'll see that I'm no longer a child but a grown man." 

" But Zelo, it's too soon for you to go." I said in teary eyes. 

" Sshh...noona it's ok, I'll come back one day, wait for me." 

"But Zel-" 

" Bye noona."

)))end of flashback(((

>>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<<

I still remember his face when he left. Just seeing him again made me so happy. I couldn't help but give him a hug. I missed this little guy so much.

Then he did the unexpected, he laid a kiss on my cheek before kissing my lips.

I immediately pulled away. Wh-why did he do that? Just then, I heard a sound by the door. I ran to the door to spot the source of the sound. I popped out my head, and to my surprise I saw Sehun walking away hurriedly. S-Sehun? Omo! Did he see what just happened? 

"Sehun wait!" I said as I ran after him. 

He quickened his pace once he heard my voice. 

" Sehun, wait! It's a misunderstanding!" 

He stopped dead on his tracks right outside his car. He glared at me. His eyes were filled with anger and disappointment. I froze, his expression paralyzed me. I wanted to go forward, I wanted to comfort him, I wanted tell him what really happened. But I couldn't move.

After that everything happened so fast, he got in the car and drove with full speed, right past me.

My eyes were filled with tears.

I must not cry, I must not cry.

Zelo's pov-

I saw Gae Taeng-noona run out of the room. Before I ran after her, Tiffany-noona stopped me.

"Pabo! Why did you do that?!" she hissed. 

"Well I haven't seen her for a long time so-" 

" I'm sorry to break it to you, but Gae Taeng is already engaged now." 

"What?!" I shouted in disbelief. 

I felt my heart shatter. I've been waiting all these six years just to see her, and she's now engaged?! 

I'm such an idiot! I should have confessed to her much earlier, way before I left.  

Tiffany-noona noticed my pained face and her expression softened. 

" I know, I understand how you feel, don't worry, I know there are plenty of wonderful girls out there."

I rushed out of the house, looking for her. 

"Wait, Zelo!" Tiffany said as she followed me.

I finally spotted her. But when I saw her expression, my broken heart shattered even more.

"Sehun..." she said with tears freely falling from her eyes.

"Sshh.... Tae, lets go home." Tiffany said while wrapping her hand around Gae Taeng's shoulders. 

I stood there wonder struck, I didn't know what to say or do.  

I sighed and followed them , so much for the happy reunion. 

It's all my fault. Even if I just had a major heartbreak, I just want to see her happy. 

After we reached home, I was the first to speak. 

" I'm sorry Gae Taeng-noona, I didn't know you were engaged." 

"It's ok, Zelo. I'm sorry too." she said looking away. 

When did it become so awkward between us? 

And who the hell is this Sehun guy?! Even though it's my fault, he still made her sad! 

"I'm tired, if you'll excuse me." Gae Taeng said before she left to her room. 

"Tiffany-noona, do you know where this Sehun guy works?" 

"Hmm...yeah I know...but why do you want to know?" 

I snickered. 

"I just want to pay him a 'friendly' visit."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note-

There you go, gosh it's becoming kinda dramatic. lol.  :)