Chapter 10~ First date

Author's note~

Hehe...I dedicate this chapter to you NurinSyaza2! Thank you for constantly reading and supporting my story! I added in a little extra fluff just for you! Hope you like it!~

Everyone else who is reading this.....Thank you soo much for staying with this story...it's been so fun writing! Please look forward for the next chapters~ :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov-

 Later that night, I told Tiffany-unnnie about my date with Sehun.

"Aww.....I'm soo happy for you! Remember that you have to tell me each and every single thing you did on your date , ok?" She said with her signature eye-smile while giving me a tight hug. I smiled. This unnie is so cute and lovable.

Tiffany-unnie said that she will drop me off.

))))Fast Forward((((

I'm feeling soo happy yet nervous that I'm meeting Sehun today.

I met Tiffany near the gate. We took the bus to the nearest bus stop near the mall and Tiffany and I parted ways, she said that she has to meet a cousin in the area and I walked towards the mall. 

I checked my watch. 8:45 AM. 

>>>>A/N-Play multimedia now!<<<<

As I entered the mall I saw Sehun already there standing and waiting in a corner. I slightly smiled. As I approached him he looked at me from head to toe. Aish! Tiffany made me wear a one piece....something I don't usually wear. It's not like it was very short or any thing, it just stopped above my knee....but by the way Sehun looked at me, I felt like I was not wearing anything, I felt soo shy and I could feel my cheeks burning. 

"Hello Sehun." I said trying to smile. 

"Umm.. Hi." He replied while looking away. 

"Let's go." he said 

"Where?" I asked 

"Follow me." he said ignoring what I said. 

"Ok." I said and followed him. ( I'm now used to him being like that). 

He took me to see a movie. He had already bought the tickets. To my surprise he took me to see a scary movie. Aish! Sehun! You know that I'm scared of blood yet you bought me here. You are trying to tease me again. So in turn I tried to not look scared, but the movie was soo scary that I screamed anyway. Gosh this guy is enjoying it every second of it. Every time I screamed he would always laugh hysterically.... I just somehow managed myself and said," I'm going to the bathroom." in an irritated voice. 

After I came back I felt Sehun's husky voice whisper in my ear," I'm sorry, I went too far." 

His voice sent goosebumps along my spine. I could feel my cheeks burning again. I somehow managed to smile," It's ok." 

After the movie he smirked and said," Since we have some more time, let's get something to eat." 

With that he started walking towards the food court. 

After we finished lunch, we decided to window shop for a bit. 

We entered into some random clothes store. Just as I was looking at some clothes, Sehun disappeared for a minute and returned back with a few clothes in his hand. I looked at his hand. 

Matching jackets. "You said that blue was your favorite colour right? Try this on." 

I took the jacket from him and tried it on, then I looked at the mirror. Cute! It looked really cute. 

To my surprise Sehun wore his and he stood beside me and looked at the mirror. My heart started beating fast again. Don't tell me... These are couple jackets? I never knew he was into these kind of things. 

Then he smirked at me," Like it?" 

"Y-yeah. But why are we both wearing these?" 

" No particular reason, I just liked the jacket as well." he cockily said. 

As I removed my jacket he immediately took it away from me. He walked fast towards the counter and said," I'll take these." 

" Nooo... Let me pay for my half." I quickly said. I hate it when someone pays for me, because I would feel indebted and that didn't feel good. 

Sehun cockily raised his eyebrow for a second but quickly turned towards the lady behind the counter and said," No, I am the one paying for the items in that basket thank you."  

The lady just smiled," Both of you look cute together." 

My heart fluttered when Sehun replied back with a smirk on his face," Thanks." 

Like that we walked into few other stores and Sehun would always pay for everything. Huhuhu... Sehun, why are you doing this? 

By the time I knew it I was giggling happily beside him just as we finished 'shopping'. He smirked and told me that it was time to go home. I checked my watch. Omo. It's 8:30 PM. My mom will kill me I don't reach home by 9.  

He noticed me panicking so he took me home immediately in his car. Just as I was about to leave the car he told me, " See you later my firefly." with a smile on his face. Omo, a smirk would always make me blush but his smile melted me. 

I looked at his handsome face for a second before I realized that his hand was out. A handshake. I put my hand into his and it felt like electricity was pumped up into my body. Even though we were only shaking hands, his touch made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I looked away shyly and said in a sweet voice,"Bye, Sehun." 

Gosh! I didn't really want my voice to sound like that. 

In response I saw Sehun blushing a little. Omo! Soo cute! Like a cute puppy!  

I looked at him one more time before I smiled at him and then i turned my back and walked into my house. Being with him felt like a dream.

I smiled to myself and slowly dozed off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auhtor's note~

Hehehehe....Gosh!There is soooooooooooooooo.........much fluff in this chapter!