Chapter 22~ Girl talks

Author note~

hehehe...here's an early update for all of you! I wanted to upload this tomorrow but I was too excited...soo...yeah...XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 )))The following day...(((

Gae Taeng's pov~

 Tiffany-unnie opened the door the second I started knocking it.

"Tae!! I don't know what to do!!" she said while hugging me.

"Woah! Unnie, relax. Tell me everything inside." I replied.

"Hmm." she nodded nervously. She looked really worried, which made her look even more cute.

I sat on her bed in her room. She sat on the bed as well, beside me. She took both of my hands into hers.

"What should I do Tae?"

I laughed,"About what?"

"Luhan....he..."

"Yes?" I asked impatiently.

"He asked me out on a date..."

My eyes widened,"What?! Really? Good for you!" 

I gave her a wide smile, it's been ages since she last went on a date with someone. Whenever I ask her about it she would always say that her career is more important and she doesn't have time for a relationship.

"Well, actually....he said that he wanted to pick out a present for his sister's birthday, so he needed a girl's opinion while picking it out."

"Oh." I said plainly.

"But I don't know if I should go...I mean, there are a ton of other girls who would go with him..." she said trailing off. I mentally sighed, (if that's even possible). She is seriously starting to make up the lamest excuses here....

"Aww, come on! There must be a reason why he chose you." I said.

"But should I really go?" She asked sheepishly, tapping both of her index fingers against each other.

"Of course you should! Go!" I said firmly.

"Hmmm...ok." she said while looking down.

"Ahem! 5 months ago you called me an 8th grader because I was too scared to call Sehun for the first time. Now I can see who the real 8th grader really is...." I said with a naughty smile across my face.