Chapter 15~ Confession

Author's note~

enjoy! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gae Taeng's pov-

Sooner or later I'm gonna have to do it....that is.... confess my feelings to Sehun. The more I'm with him, the more sure I feel about my feelings toward him. But.... Aigoo... I'm soo nervous.. Does he like me back?...maybe... He teases me a lot but he is also nice to me sometimes...and sometimes he seems too distant and cold.....so unpredictable. 

My feelings still feel a little mixed. I checked the clock that hung on the wall. 

"Its 2'o clock now and tomorrow is Saturday...." I said aloud to myself. 

I went to the kitchen and looked at all the ingredients available....hmm...I could probably make a nice evening snack...Sehun might like it! 

Ok! I will go to his office and give him the snack! Then I'll......somehow....confess to him!

After making the snack I wrapped it up and carefully placed it in a cute container. Then I drove my scooter to his office. I just tried my best to remember the directions to his office which Sehun had told me long back. 

When I arrived the security guard stopped me. I told him I was Sehun's fiancé but he didn't believe me....I wonder why, so I showed him a picture of Sehun's family and my family standing together..it was taken during our first meeting together at the hotel....now that I think of it....I don't have any pictures of me and Sehun alone...maybe I can ask him later.... 

The security guard let me in after seeing the picture and told me Sehun's room number. I thanked him and approached the room. 

  >>>(A/N - Play multimedia now)<<<

My heart was beating really fast as I was face to face with the door of his room. I tightly clenched the container that I was holding in my hand. Will he be happy if I'm here or will he be annoyed? It felt soo frustrating...should I just leave? 

I didn't realize I was standing there for 5 whole minutes until I heard a familiar voice call my name. 

I looked up and saw an angelic flower boy standing before me. 

" Hey! Long time no see." said Luhan with a gentle smile on his face. 

" Oh...Hi Luhan." I said and smiled back. 

"So...what brings you here?" he asked. 

I blushed and replied back," That is...umm...you see...I bought..a thing.." 

By the time I completed my sentance, he already saw the box that I was carrying in my hand and understood. 

"Ahh... So you bought some snacks for Sehun." 

I blushed and nodded. 

" Well, don't just stand there, don't worry, Sehun won't mind you coming here, I promise." he said. 

Before I could reply back he already started to turn the door knob of the door. 

Just as we were about to enter we heard a strict voice calling my name from behind. 

I turned to see a lady walking sharply towards us. As she neared I saw that it was Sehun's mother who was walking towards us. 

I smiled at first but as she moved closer I saw that her face was not very pleasant. 

In fact, she seemed very angry. I gulped, did I do something wrong? 

She stopped in front of us and told Luhan," If you'll excuse us Luhan, I have something important to discuss with Gae Taeng." 

With that she pulled me away. My hands started trembling, I was scared.

Luhan's pov-

I saw Sehun's evil witch mother, she approached me and Gae Taeng just as we were about to enter Sehun's office. That lady has the coldest attitude and shortest temper. She expects nothing lesser than perfection. If some girls came to me and complained saying that Sehun was very cold and arrogant, I would always chuckle. Fools, they haven't seen real arrogance. I've always wanted these stupid 'fan girls' to meet Sehun's mother so that they would buzz off. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of guy who is rude towards girls. But they are too annoying sometimes. 

But, of all the days this witch lady had to come today to check up on Sehun. Before I could protest, she snatched Gae Taeng out of my sight. That cunning lady. 

I have to hurry and warn Sehun. God-knows what she wants from Gae Taeng. I hope she is alright. I sighed. 

This is not going to be pretty for the Tae Hun couple.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note~

Hehehe.....Yep! Another cliffhanger! Gosh! I love cliffhangers! Don't you love it when there is a cliffhanger at the end of a chapter, which gives you the butterflies in your stomach? I love it~ Especially when I read Dan Brown books! I love ALL of his books! Any other Dan Brown fans here? If so, say hi~ ;) ~and is anyone else excited for Shinee's comeback? the concept is so unique(I'm a Sone bty) . Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please Rate and comment if you liked it~ ;) :) :) :)