Chapter 13- Part 2

Hey everyone! For all of you craving a dose of Amy, here I am, back with a lot of the adorable clumsiness of Amy!

As you guys know, this is part 2 of Jack and Natty's date, so without much rambling, I'll let you guys read peacefully!

Hope you like it! :D

***************

CHAPTER 13- PART 2

What now?

Does she think that we like each other? Oh my! Did she think it was 'our date?'

I mentally face-palm myself, as I see the result of a very exciting date unfold in front of me.

What did ya say Nat?

I press send, wanting to make sure I read it right! I nervously shift in bed, cross my legs and bite my lip in the anxiety. As I await her text, my phones buzzes, startling me.

Amy, we gotta talk! Can we meet up tomorrow?

Jack.

Oh boy! This is getting weird! Should I talk to Jack about all this, before misunderstandings crush his heart? What if Nat has feelings for Jack but is backing off for my sake?

As I stare into space, the phone falling off my hand, I realize that over-thinking isn't of any help. I've many issues and have to deal with them one at a time! The meeting with Jack is tomorrow, which gives me plenty of time to imagine stuff and freak out. For now, I have to focus on Nat. A new text.

Yeah Amy. You are really lucky... You both are amazing together. I was actually hesitant being the third wheel but it was totally fun. Thanks Ams.

Sweet Lord, help me! This girl really thinks she was third-wheeling on her own date? I've got to clear the air and she may freak out, but I have no choice. I can't let something this beautiful slip away due to some misunderstanding. They'll make a great couple and that very thought, brings along a new zeal into fixing this.

With the new found resolve, I start typing.

Natty, I'm sorry. There's been a misunderstanding here. The date was not about me. It was about you, you and Jack! He likes you and I secretly set up today's date, which I'm sorry for btw, so that you can see this side of his and he can ask you out finally.