Chapter 8

Hey everyone! As promised, an early update! Thank you so much for the support and I love you all!

This chapter is a dedication to all my silent readers out there, who read but never vote or comment. This is to show how much your reading means to me! Thank you! <3

So without any delay, new chapter up! Enjoy! ^_^

***************

CHAPTER 8

I continue scanning the faces when all of a sudden, I notice everyone staring at me, and I hear the sound of someone clearing their throat in front of me.

"Ehmm... Miss? Everything alright?"
I turn around to face a stern looking Mr Anderson. He looks down at me with annoyance as I just disturbed the whole class.

What a great first day!

"I'm sorry sir. I was just..." I trail off, not knowing what to say.

"Sit down and don't repeat it again!" He barks, and then resumes class. My cheeks blush red from embarrassment.

My mind just won't stop pestering me after this. It drives me nuts as to who could have written that note! None of the faces hold any sign of acknowledgement of the note, but I have to find out.

"Amy! Class is done. Time to leave," says Phoebe, nonchalantly as she packs up her stuff.

"Oh yeah. Let me just get my stuff. You go ahead. I'll meet you downstairs." I suggest, to which she nods in response. As I watch her leave, turning at the door and disappear, I notice that I'm not the only one in the room. At the far corner of the class, I spot a person and with some adjustments, manage to get a clearer view. It's the blonde guy from earlier!

"Hey!" He says, taking big strides towards me and wearing a killer smile highlighting his dimple. He halts beside me.

"Uhmm... Hey." I manage a weak smile.

"The name's Silver! Silver Rigoro!" He finishes with a wink. "And you are?" He asks, leaning a bit towards me.

"Oh. Nice to meet you, Silver! I'm Amy Ross!" I mutter, now blushing unknowingly.

"That's a pretty name for a pretty face." He retorts, with a "classic player smirk" on his face.

"Oh, quit the flattering." I say, swatting his hand playfully, giggling. He just laughs to that. "Wait, did you throw the note?" I ask, curiosity getting the better of me again.

"What note?" He states, utterly confused. I focus on his expression to catch any sign of pretense, but guess what? There is none! He looks genuinely confused. So, not him!

"Oh... It's nothing. I'm getting late. I'll see you later?" I try and excuse myself to avoid further questions from him.

"Yeah okay, but just so you know, even I have to walk downstairs." He states with a chortle, his chocolate brown eyes sparkling and his cute dimples clearly exposed, adding on to his cuteness.

"Oh... Yeah... Let's go?" I bob my head towards the door sheepishly, looking at the floor.

"Lead mi lady!" He bows down dramatically, causing me to erupt in laughter at his adorable antics.

"My friends are over there. I gotta go. So see ya!" I coo out, waving at him as he smiles and waves back at me.

'Yay! A good start,' I think to myself as I walk towards Natty, standing with a few girls surrounding her.

"Natty! Where's Phoebe?" I wonder looking around. "She said she'll be waiting."

"Oh... She left as her driver came along to get her. She wanted me to tell you this, and left her books with me for you." She says as she hands me a couple of books.