Chapter 4

Hey everyone. I wanted to take this chance to thank all of you who are actually giving my book a chance and reading it. I really appreciate it! Feel free to voice your thoughts.

A special mention to: Random_Teenager! Thanks for the votes. Means a lot :)

A long chapter ahead. Enjoy! ^_^ 

***************

CHAPTER 4

I reach home and just die out on the sofa. There's no one at home. Mom's at work and dad's probably out and John, my little brother, is at his extra classes. John's in high school and he's a sports kid.

He's kinda smart but bad with grades. He's always hanging around with his friends, mainly guys older than him. I don't even know if he's into girls, he's never spoken about it to me. Maybe I should do a little spying...

I exhale out loud. What a long, tiring, annoying and... exciting day? As I lay staring at the ceiling, I cannot help but think of today and Nathan. Damn! He looked so hot even yelling at me and I can't hold back my smile.

I am clearly smitten by him, his sexy face, his hot body, his mysterious tattoo, his sexy voice, his tousled hair, his... everything! Everything about him is just perfect!  The more I think about him, the faster my heart beats! Then realization hits me hard. I am falling for him... Falling hard!

"Shit! This can't happen. It just can't. Firstly, he's my teacher"- my super hot teacher, my conscience reminds me. I start yelling at myself, like that's even possible. But in my case it certainly is, cause I talk to myself a lot. I know it sounds weird but I consider myself as my all-time best friend! The one I talk to when I need somebody to lend a ear to me or when I have to vent out.

"He is hot, hot indeed, can't deny that. But it's not possible, right?" I ask out loud.

"He's my teacher and the bigger problem is that he definitely doesn't think of me that way. I mean, I'm not one of those hot and sexy, to-die-for kind of a girl. He's hot and the only guy around in a place filled with hot, rich and beautiful girls! He doesn't even see me as anything beyond a student. He wouldn't even notice me if I were not his student!" That thought hurt. It hurt to think that I didn't even classify to be worth checking out to a hot guy like him. It made me feel terrible... Like I'm not even worth a second glance.

Sighing, I decide to take a shower. I head upstairs and enter the room and thin- Fuck! The sight befuddles me.

My room's a complete mess. Clothes are all over the mirror, dresser, bed, floor, practically everywhere! Mom always yelled at me for not keeping my room clean and organized. She's a cleanliness freak and I'm just the opposite. I like messy. Now since she isn't around I have no choice, but to clean up! I start picking up dresses and towels from the floor and shoving it into the cupboard, taking all those jewelry and watches and putting them away in boxes. After about 15 minutes, I am finally done with it! Now, I am even more exhausted. I crave a shower now more than ever.

I slide into the tub and let the warm water caress my skin. It feels so nice. It eases the tension in my muscles and I feel less exhausted and crappy. Once I'm done, I get out, dry myself and put on a white cute-panda top, pajama pants and a sweater. I walk downstairs to get something to eat and spot John. When did he return? And is that my snacks in his hands? How dare he? He knows I don't like sharing!

I run up to him and snatch it away.

"What the hell Amy?" He yells.

"That's mine I believe, John." I state with a straight face.