[27] Back to Work

Just when things seemed to be looking up after so many years of your short life, with Vincent, Jeremy and the calm night shifts, one small, yet significant piece of bad news slipped into the crew's life. After the long run, it was finally time to activate the animatronics' night mode. It had been weeks since the last time you had talked to any of the Fazgang and you had never talked to the new ones. You didn't really expect the robots to respond anymore. Much less as humanly as before.

You were all standing at the front door, inside the building, waiting for the mechanic to leave so you could all start your night shift together, since it was Pink Wednesday again. Vincent seemed just as shaken up as usual, but appeared to calm down whenever you came closer.

Still, that didn't stop those awful screeches he did sometimes. Or the frantic behavior he demonstrated. Just a few minutes ago, he tried to climb a wall in order to get out of the building. You had to try and drag him back from his shirt's collar, but since his weight was too much for you, Scott had to help you, too. It was days like these that made you feel more like his babysitter rather than his girl. Not that it annoyed you too much, as long as he kept his mouth shut as long as possible and wasn't embarrassing you in front of the guys.

Finally, the mechanic emerged from a corner, wiping grease and oil from his hands with an old and tattered cloth. He was an old, plummy man that made you think of a low-life Santa Claus due to his pot belly, cheery face and puffy beard. He walked towards you and your friends before shaking Scott's hand. The new boss.
"Was a pleasure to work for ya, sir! Just tellin' y'all," he paused as he gave Vincent a concerned smile as he lay sprawled on the floor, madly turning his head to nonexistent noises. "You might wanna get a leash on that guy!" He laughed a rich laugh and slapped his knee. Scott hummed in approval and paid the man for his job. Run-down Santa gave him a 'thank you' and a nod before walking out the pizzeria.

✿  ✿  ✿

The time was 12:37 and the animatronics hadn't moved yet, which had you at the edge of your seat.
Any minute now. Any minute now...

Even if you knew the animatronics shouldn't be violent anymore, you could help but feel so scared. If only Vincent had the mental stability to help you now, but he was busy handling his own issues.
If you kept up this fear through the rest of the night, you might as well die from a heart attack. None of the other guards seemed as scared, so you let yourself relax a little.

1:00 a.m. Battery's at 83% and no killer robot has come anywhere near any of you. Your breathing steadied.

3:00 a.m. Some small talk emerges between you and the guards every now and then but there's still no sign of the Fazgang.

5:00 a.m. Jeremy has stared dozing off every so often and Mike has to shake him awake. Vincent has only screamed a total of 6 times.

6:00 a.m. The night shift is over. Everyone stretched as you say goodbye to each other. You give Vincent, who was still on the floor, a soft kick while you were saying goodbye to your friends. "See you all tomor-"
Vincent had grabbed you by the wrist and was making a mad sprint for the door, with you tagging along. He opened your door and hurried you into the car before he rushed to his side and stepped on the gas. You clutched at the armrest and hung onto it for dear life. Vincent dashed madly from street to street, luckily not many were driving in them yet. Before you knew it, he slammed on the brakes as you where home. He undid his seatbelt and yours as you got out of the car. He snatched your hand again and scurried upstairs and into his bedroom. He let you go, making you lose your balance and ending up seating on the edge of the bed. Vincent opened his closet harshly before he started taking off his pink uniform. You averted your eyes as you felt a blush creeping up on you, since you didn't know if he wore an undershirt today. He hadn't spoke a word over since he put on that dreaded uniform, so the sound of his voice surprised you.

"Thank God I can finally take this thing off." He sighed as he took in deep breaths and he kicked off the pants too. You still didn't dare look up to him. He plopped down on the bed beside you as he ran his hand through his hair, sighing again. He undid his ponytail and set down the bright red hairband on his drawer, letting his hair loose for the rest of the day.

He suddenly realized how quiet you had been, considering you didn't call him out for almost killing you in the highway. You looked at the floor, fiddling with your hands as you felt him stare you down. Your face only got redder, which seemed to please him.
"What's wrong, love?" He teased, putting his hand on your thigh and sending an electric feeling up your spine. "Why aren't you looking at me? You usually love to gawk at me." He rubbed your thigh sweetly, only worsening your blush and widening his smirk. He cupped your face and turned you to look at him. Your eyes look down for a second and see a white tank top over his purple self. You let out a tiny sigh of relief, but it didn't go unnoticed by Vincent.
"Oh, so the shirt is the problem. Should I take it off, then?"

God, how much you loved/hated the way he drives you over the edge! Before mind could wrap around what was happening, Vincent was softly kissing you lips in the most delicate way. When he felt you return it, he deepened it and the kiss became heated and passionate. His body towered over yours, forcing you to slowly lay down on the bed.
Vincent broke the kiss only to mumble out a few words that made your body tingle with excitement. "I've waited too long for this."

Heaven knows what went down that night.

HA!! What? You actually expected some smut? Yeah right. Sorry to disappoint you but- no, just no. Although... I might consider it if I get enough people asking for it. Like 8 or 12? So comment on the phrase below if you want a lemon chapter. Or anywhere, really.
- Valkyrie

Phrase: SINNITY SIN SIN SMUT! FORGIVE ME FATHER, FOR I HAVE SINNY SIN SINNED!