[7] Pink Wednesday

Today was your third night. You groan as you get out of bed. You take a quick shower and brush your teeth and hair. Then had a quick snack.

You put on your uniform and walk out the door. Your mood improved when you played your favorite song. You smiled as you danced-walked to Freddy's. Boss was already out the doors and heading to his car.

You step into the restaurant and head for the office. Then a piercing screech similar to a pterodactyl makes you cover your ears in pain with your eyes shut tight.

Once it's over, you run towards the office, your ears still ringing from the extremely loud screech. 'What happened?! Is Vincent okay? Was it an animatronic?' The questions raced inside your mind as you reach the office.

You stop at the door frame panting slightly and see 5 males dressed in nothing but pink. You freeze in place, awfully confused. Then you see Vincent in the corner.

He looked paranoid. AND PINK! Vincent was fully pink! You look at the other 4 boys.

One was taller than Vincent but skinnier, and with a phone where his head should've been. His name tag said 'Scott'.

The other was almost as tall as Vincent and had icy blue eyes. You noticed scars under his hat. The name tag read 'Mike'.

The other was only slightly taller that you. He had a question mark for a face and fluffy dark brown hair. 'Jeremy', according to the name tag.

The last once was a bit chubby. He wore thick glasses and had orange, curly hair. The name tag said 'Fritz'.

"Oh! You must be (Y/n)! Vincent's told us an awful lot about ya! The name's Mike!" Mike stretched out his hand and shook yours.

You blush a bit at what Mike had said. 'Vincent told them about me? A lot?!' "Uh, hi! Why are you all wearing pink?" You asked, eyeing them confused.

The phone guy spoke. "Oh, I guess Vincent didn't tell you. He was probably too busy flirting with you."

You blush again.

"On Wednesdays we wear pink!" Said the phone guy.

"Oh! That explains a lot. Um, was I supposed to have one?" You ask.

"N-no, boss t-told me to g-give it to y-you, actually. Here!" Stuttered Jeremy, handing you a pink uniform.

You look at the uniform. You weren't really a fan of pink, but you took it anyways. It's not like you had a choice.

"Thanks Jeremy! Be right back!" You change into the pink uniform in the bathroom, leaving the other one inside your bag.

You went back into the office as soon as the clock struck 12:00.

"Ok guys!" Fritz said clapping hands together. "In case you didn't know, (Y/n), all the guards work together on Pink Wednesday."

You nod and go stand near Vincent, who was hugging his knees on his chest trembling with an upset expression. You put a hand on his shoulder and he stops shaking. He looks up at you with widened eyes as if you had just appeared.

"What's wrong Vincie?" You ask. Then you mentally facepalm yourself when you realized the nickname you have him.

"I... hate pink..." He says, looking away pouting.

"Oh, come on Vincent! Pink isn't such a bad color. I think it rather fits you!" You joked.

Another pterodactyl screech comes out from him. You plug your ears with a sly grin on your face. You go for a tablet and search the cameras, sitting next to Vincent.

The night went on quickly. You chatted with the other guards and joked around. They were fun to have around.

Mike was a Pokemon nerd that loved Squirtle. Jeremy an otaku that adored Sailor Moon, Fritz a geek who loves food and video games and Scott loved to dance when he was alone.

Everything was normal except for the occasional and random pterodactyl screeches caused by Vincent, which you eventually grew used to.

Finally, your shift was over. You said goodbye and headed home. Vincent rushed past you and jumped into his car. Probably eager to change into something purple. You roll your eyes and shake your head with a smile. You were quite eager for meeting the whole security gang again.