[11] Night 4

You start to get scared and reach for the buttons on the doors to shut them. They didn't work, not until 12:00.

The footsteps become louder and you hide under the table closing your eyes. The footsteps draw closer and closer.

"Miss (y/n)?" A voice called.

You recognize the deep yet playful voice almost instantly; Freddy Fazbear. His voice had always reminded you of Barney the dinosaur, but deeper and more robotic in a hollow way.

Peeking out of your hiding place, you see Freddy standing inside the office turning his head right and left looking for you with a microphone in his right hand.

You peek out your head a little further and look behind him, only to see Chica and Bonnie enter the room, too, followed by Foxy.

Freddy calls your name once more. "(Y/n)? We won't hurt you, we promise." You take a deep yet silent breath and look out from under the table. It's no use hiding, they would've found you eventually.

Chica spots you immediately and points. "There she is!" Her robotic voice was soft and motherly, yet bold and outgoing.

"Yar! It's the lass! (Y/n)!" Foxy's voice was glitchier than the others and sounded rough and slightly intimidating.

"W-what do you want? Will you kill me? Stuff me into a suit?!" You ask with your voice quivering.

"(Y/n)... We won't hurt you, really!
We just need to tell you something..." Freddy turns to look at the rest of the Fazgang behind him and each animatronic gave him a nod almost simultaneously.

"You need to know we aren't the ones who want to hurt you. It's them."

"Them?" You asked.

"The five missing children." Bonnie answers.

The four animatronics' eyes turn pitch black with a tiny white pupil and four ghosts appear before you, each connected to an animatronic by what looked like strings of smoke.

You gasp and back away until you bump into the wall.

"Don't run Miss (Y/n)." A ghostly whisper came from the soul in Freddy. "I'm Frederick. And these are my friends." He turns to look at the other 3 spirits. "Sophie; Bonnie, Tan; Chica and Violet; Foxy."

Your eyes darted from ghost to ghost. 'This isn't happening. This isn't happening. This isn't happening!' You were struggling to breathe. "You're the kids that were murdered years ago?"

"Yes Miss..." Tan replied looking down.

"But...you're just four. Where's the 5th one?" You asked.

Violet answers, she seemed to be the most vengeful spirit out of the four. "She's Faith. She's with Mike. We'll tell you more but our time is running out. Please come back soon. Save us..."

"MIKE?! Wait! I... I don't understand!"

Too late. The children started fading away and the animatronics walked mindlessly to the stage.

You stay in place holding your head from the sides trying to process all the information.

Maybe you bumped your head too hard when you ran into Chris. Yeah. That's probably it. It's just your imagination playing tricks on you. It was all just some silly daydream.You started to believe your own lies.

You shake your head and see Vincent walk into the office. He flinched as he saw you already there.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doing here so early?"

"Same goes to you, Grape." You reply. No way you were telling him what just happened to you with the animatronics, he might think you're insane.

He growled at the nickname. "Don't start with the nicknames..." He smirked and added another two words. "...sweet thing."

You flinch and blush a little. "Don't call me that!" You stomp your foot slightly.

"Then don't call me Grape," You could tell he was holding back a chuckle. He changed the subject. "You're cute when you're angry."

You feel your cheeks get flushed and you huff as you turn around and cross your arms.

"Aww, don't give me that." He said. He started walking to you and slowly grabbed your shoulders to turn you around and whispered into your ear. "You know you wanna date me~."

You blush a little harder at how close you were to Vincent and his little comment but you try to hide it by looking away and squirm. "You won't give up, will you?"

"Nope~." He says and puts one of his his arms behind his back like a butler, leaving the other one still one your shoulder.

You roll your eyes again, but this time you couldn't help but smile a little. "Let's just get this night over with." You grab his wrist and pry his arm off of you. You turn around and reach for a tablet at the desk.

"Whatever you say, love"

Ok, this guy needs to stop.

Your cheeks reddened again at the nickname. But he couldn't see it this time.
Good.

He sits on the chair and pats his lap with half-lidded eyes and his head slightly tilted.

"Uh, yeah... Uh I have legs so, I'll go stand over ther-WOAH!" As you were beginning to turn around, Vincent had already pulled you and had you perfectly positioned in his lap.

You blush yet again. Vincent sees this and chuckles. You look away but Vincent cups your chin and turns your head for you to look at him, then kisses your forehead. You made a funny noise in surprise and that's when your face became a tomato.

The night hadn't even begun and you were already a blushing mess.

Vincent chuckles again and smirks. He holds you firmly by the waist with one arm as he grabs his tablet with the other.

You just stayed there with your eyes wide open and your cheeks still a deep red.

"Something wrong, love~?" Vincent asks huskily.

"N-no," you reply dazed. "Everything's fine."

You hear the 12:00 a.m. bell chime and begin your shift.

✿  ✿  ✿

Vincent did almost everything since you were a bit out of it during the whole night.
Finally, your shift was over.
You grab your things and wave goodbye with a dorky smile.

It's official.

It was only a matter of time before you finally admitted it.

You had fallen for him.