[3] The Fun Begins

You breathe heavily as you begin to search for the robot through the other rooms.
Vincent seemed to enjoy your panicking since he was doing absolutely nothing about it but staring at you.
Closet? No. Halls? No. Kitchen? The camera didn't even work! Bathrooms? Nothing. Party room? There he was. Frozen still in an awkward position, as if he had been walking.
Your heart stopped pounding as fast as before when you found Bonnie. At least no one had stolen him. But then again, how did he get there? You let out a heap of air and close your eyes for a few seconds.
When you open them again, Vincent chuckles.
"You're so cute when you're freaking out."
You roll your eyes at that guy. "Aren't you supposed to be teaching me how to do this stuff? Why they move?! You're my partner, after all." You snapped, sounding meaner than you were planning to.
Vincent sits on the chair's arm besides you and shrugs with a careless expression. "I guess I'm a strong believer of learning on the way." He replies with a small laugh.
You roll your eyes so back into your head they almost looked like Vincent's.
He paused for a second and sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you." He said in defeat. "The animatronics move around at night. They have been doing so since a few years ago."
You could tell he was avoiding eye contact with you as he spoke. "But why?!" You rudely interrupt.
Vincent sighed and continued his story. "There was a murder a few years ago, one kid was murdered, after a while, other 5 were killed. The murderer stuffed their bodies into the animatronics."
You covered your mouth and mouthed a few words of disbelief. Vincent sighed again before he continued.
"They say the animatronics are possessed by the souls of the 5 missing children. I don't know where the 6th went, but I do know they are violent and vengeful spirits, and that they want every night guard that works here to suffer the same fate as them... by stuffing them into the spare Freddy Fazbear suit in the backstage. Almost no one makes it past the third night. Even if they do, they'll quit or, in the worst of cases, they become insane and hallucinate all the time."
Vincent grew silent and waited for your reaction.
You still had your mouth cupped with one of your hands. And your eyes started to get watery. Those poor children, murdered and now suffering eternally... But you remained silent, speechless. Ignoring the lump in your throat, you glance at the camera and notice the darn rabbit is gone again! You immediately sat straight. The time was 5:32. With what Vincent said, you were taking no chances of that robot getting anywhere near you.
But Bonnie was nowhere in sight. That's when it hit you. The door! You pushed the big, square button on the left wall to light the hall and found yourself face to face with him.
Your heart stopped as you stare into his frozen eyes. Although instead of his usual pink-red eyes, they were pitch black with a tiny white pupil.
"R-r-r-run" he whispered in a glitchy voice that was barely understandable.
You couldn't move. You were petrified by the sudden strike of fear.
The clock marked 5:57 a.m.
Vincent froze still, wide-eyed. He looked at Bonnie then back at you. His milky eyes filled with shock and panic.

5:58 a.m.

Before you knew it, both where launching at you. But who would get first?