CHAPTER 14

Ollo awesome Earth dwellers ! Sorry for the long wait. I've just came bak from Johor and Singapore a few days ago and got only a day's rest before I had to rush to Kuala Lumpur to go to my grand-uncle's funeral ( Rest in Peace, Hin Koo Kong !! <3 )

So, there you have it - Chapter 14 ! I hope it's a good one...

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

"Get a job, rent an apartment, get a life, anything ! Just .... Don't stay here !", I said, trying to stay calm. Vincent's pleas to let him stay at the house is burning the last corners of my patience.

"I'll pay you the rent, then.", he said.

"Rent ? What do you think I am ?", I scowled, "I'm not after your money, whoever you might be. I just need you to go away. So don't come back, and don't trouble me with your petty matters."

He grabbed my arm before I could fully turn away. "Please. I'll do all the housework, and there's no need to even pay me. Just allow me to stay, that's all."

"Letting you stay is a form of payment, smartass." I rolled my eyes. "Four days.", I firmly said. I pursed my lips into a straight line and heaved a big breath. "Four days, and you're out. Deal ?"

"Yes! Thank you ! Of course. Deal."

"No cleaning, cooking, washing or gardening services in the rest of the house needed. Just stay out of my way and take care of your own temporary property, got it ?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He grinned and gave me a salute.

"Yes, ma'am!" He rubber his palms together. "Now, which suite am I staying in ?" He scanned the room and looked up stairs.

"Suite?", I looked at him incredulously. "There's ain't no fudgin' suite in here, you bimbo spoilt brat ! Bet you aren't capable of washing, cleaning, cooking or gardening in the first place... Why did I even ask...", I muttered, trudging up the stairs and beckoning to him to follow me up to his so-called 'suite'.

I showed him to the guest room far from my own room. We had two master bedrooms, obviously already taken by myself and Jasmine, and we had three other guest rooms. The one I gave Vincent was the one furthest from me, at the end of the hallway. Hah! Wait till he sees the inside of the room.

~Сεϲιλιαƞƞα Βελλε Δβεʀƞετհψ~

( back in London )

"What do you mean he's not back yet ??", I shrieked. "He should be here by now !"

"Madame, I am sorry. I am sure 'ee vould veesit 'ou once 'ee 'as returned. Your mother said so." French maid, Alayna, said imidly and bowed her head down. I scowled and she immediately retreated from the room.

"ALAYNA !!!!!!!", I yelled.

Alayna scurried into the room and gave a small curtsey. "Madame?", she asked without making eye contact.

"Get my head of security. NOW."

"Yes, madame."

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

Day 1 of Vincent's stay swooshed past rather quickly, and boy and I happy about that. Day 2 on the other hand was less productive and doesn't seem to be advancing at all.

I restricted Vincent from watching TV with me and after so many of his beggings, I managed to convince him that he had better things to do.

I sat comfortably on the couch watching the Ellen Degeneres show with Jasmine. We were having a blast while watching one of Ellen's people pretending to drop his potatoes while saying, "Ohhh my potatoes.... I hope I don't drop my tiramisu..". They were waiting to see if there were anybody who would sincerely help others. In this case, the guy who dropped all his potatoes. Ohhhh I laughed until I cried !