CHAPTER 11

Ahhhhh ! Another day, another chapter ! Woooh !

{} {} {} {}

(while Vincent and Cecilia were still arguing at home)

>>ⒿⒶⓈⓜⒾⓃⒺ<<

I don't think that Cecilia and the Prince what's-his-name-again-? would be done arguing yet, so I went to the only place I can distract myself and kill time.

The Mall !

~

I was walking back home when I heard a loud bang and a lot of screaming. I rolled my eyes, knowing that it was obviously those two lunatics arguing their heads of with each other.

I scrunched up my face in deep thinking and tried to recall what they were fighting about.

I think it had something to do with mistaken identity ?

As I made my way into the house, I loked through the window to check if the coast was clear. It was quiet; too quiet. I simply shrugged it off and pushed the door open with my hip while I held the things I bought.

The Prince zoomed past me with a woosh leaving Cecilia shouting after him to stop. Hmm.. Confusing..

"Hey Jasmine, we're going out for a while. See you, bye!", she said hurriedly as she ran after him shouting profanities particularly at him.

They're....going out? Oh my. I'll just hope neither one gets killed by the other.

[] [] [] [] [] []

Just a little POV part for Jasmine.

Any suggestions for cast ?