CHAPTER 8

•••⒩⒜⒭⒭⒜⒯⒪⒭•••

Meanwhile, at the airport, an impatient blonde was grumbling all the way during her flight back home to London.

Cecilianna isn't what you think she is. Outside, she might have a pretty face, but inside, she has an attitude worst than all of the bi+++es and d-bags put together.

Sure, she's kind and innocent at first, but soner or later her true colours will show and believe me- you will not like it a single bit!

Cecilanna's parents are kind, but rather desperate people. Once you start to get to know the real Cecilanna, you'll wonder how on Earth is she related to such good people.

~Сεϲιλιαƞƞα Βελλε Δβεʀƞετհψ~

"Thank you, miss. Enjoy your flight."

I nodded emotionlessly and went to my seat.

Where is Prince Vincent ?! Mama said he'll be here.

I fished out my phone from my purse. I dialed Mama's number and hoped she would answer. She better answer me !

Luckily, she did, on the first ring. "Mama. Tell me where Vincent is. No, mama. No, he's not here." I sighed. "No! He must be here ! No! I shall not calm down ! This is my chance to be with him and you ruined everything !!! Urgh!" I hung up .

How dare they ruin my chance with Vincent! Now, my chance of being a Queen is ruined !!

Not to worry. I'll just go back home and make up a dramatic story. Sooner or later, Vincent will be mine. His palace and his weatlh will all be mine, too.

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

I paced around the room with a full head of questions. Those two statues sitting on the couch was staring at me intently ever since the boy explan his business here.

This guy.... Vincent, who is apparently a Prince, is looking for a certain Cecilianna Belle Abernathy got lost and found his way to my place instead. He was supposed to look for the other Cecilia, but somehow managed to find me instead.

He said he heard Jasmine screeching my name at the door and immediately came bounding into my household oh-so-confidently. Yea right! He had the door slammed in his face nearly twice! That's not what I call 'confident'. To me, that was plain embarassing!

Anyway, the dude said he was supposed to catch a flight back to fairyland today.

After explaining what his 'mission' was, he told me something that I never would have imagined being told.

"I need you to hide me here in New York.", he pleaded.

I looked at him. "Excuse me ?"