CHAPTER 13

•••V̲̅I̲̅N̲̅C̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅ D̲̅E̲̅L̲̅R̲̅O̲̅U̲̅G̲̅H̲̅•••

As we walked out of the forest which we ran into during our panicking moments, I couldn't help but glace over my shoulder every now and then.

"Are they still following us?", Cecilia breathlessly asked.

I took one look around. "No, I don't think so. We've lost them, for now."

"Who were those men ?"

"The were... umm.. my bodyguards." I mumbled the last part, but she -without a single doubt- managed to catch it.

"Body guards?", she looked at me incredulously, then recovered. "Oh great ! Then they can drag you back to your wonderful fairyland."

I was taken aback. "What ! No! I want, no - need - to stay here."

My mother obviously sent the guards the moment I landed in New York. There were about eight of them abnormally strong gurads tailing us around. At first I never noticed them, but after a while they stood out a bit too obvious. I mean, why would eight suited men with dark shades be silently running after two teenagers ? Despite one being their prince.

When Cecilia spotted them, it scared the shit out of her ! She started to freak out, worrying that they were the police or something.

"OhnononononNO! I already have Jasmine in the house and I don't need a prince to live with me, no thank you! You know what? I'll just scream out our location and hopefully your guards will come and find us, rather than us trying to find a way out of this place !", she exasperatedly said.

"Oh, please don't", I softly begged.

She looked at me and gave me and evil smile. Ohno.

" Hey ! HEY HEY HEYYY ! WE'RE HERE ! WE'R-"

I quickly slapped my left hand over her mouth and my fighting skills instantly kicked in. "Oi!", her voice was muffled from my hand on her mouth.

My left hand reached to grab both her wrists and pull them to her back, then locking my arms in place, I pulled her to me. Her back was against my check, with only my left arm between us.

"Mmmmffphh! Nmph!"

"What?", I asked, tilting my head to the right to look at her face. She rolled her beautiful brown eyes at me and wriggled at my firm grasp. Then she shot me a venomous glare.

I sighed. "If I let you go, you need to promise to be quiet."

She nodded reluctantly.

"And" I added, "You have to promise to hide me in New York as long as I need to."

She shook her head from side to side vigorously. "Nmm mmmh!"

I shrugged. "Okay, fine. Then I won't let you go. You'll be forever in my arms.", I said dramatically.

Her eyes widen and I could imagine her scowling.

I looked into her eyes and gave her the most irresistable pout I could make. "Aw Please?", I whispered. Her eyes softened, but the hard glare came back as soon as it left. Damn.

I kept looking at her and hoped that she would give up. Staring at her wasn't hard because I was already lost in her beauty. The hard thing about the staring was that I couldn't concentrate on my hold on her. My arms were slowly aching and soon, Cecilia noticed that.

I know that if I continue to look into those eyes and maintain this position, I'll end up giving up myself. The moment my eyes flickered to her lips, I lost it. "Please?", I whispered, tilting my head down and slowly leaning to her.

I turned her to face me. I slowly let my right hand slip from her mouth and gently moved my hand to her cheek.

Her eyes stayed looking into mine.

I brushed my lips against hers and her eyes fluttered close. My lips met her soft ones and instantly the sparks flew. I let my left hand drop from its grip on Cecilia's hands and slide its way to her waist. Her hands hung limply at her side and she was still dazed.

In the middle of our kiss, Cecilia's hand held onto my arm that was on her waist. Her other hand went slowly to my shoulder. She went onto her tippy toes when I slightly deepened the kiss.

[] [] [] [] [] []

A/N :

Aik Aikk~ *gasp!* OMG what's happenin' !!

[] [] [] [] []

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

Cecilia ! Snap out of it !!

My eyes snapped open and I stepped away from the handsome hunk of a jerk that was kissing me a second ago. I pushed him away, but he kept his hands firmly on me.

He smirked. "I bet you enjoyed that.", he said confidently. I gasped.

Aaaaand the idiot jerk has returned. Goodbye sweet prince I kissed a moment ago.

~

•••V̲̅I̲̅N̲̅C̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅ D̲̅E̲̅L̲̅R̲̅O̲̅U̲̅G̲̅H̲̅•••

I covered my face as Cecilia was hitting my arm ferociously. "Ce-hey !-wait- ah! Not the face ! Not the face !"

Cecilia was swatting me all the way back to her house. What ?? What did I do ?

We burst into the house with me looking very beaten up and Cecilia looking very angry and flustered.

Jasmine stared at us wide eyed with a gaping mouth. "Oh... what.. ? You know what, you can tell me later."

I slumped down on the couch and Cecilia stomped up to her room.

Jasmine shrugged. "Well, at least both of you made it alive."

[][][][][][][][][]

So ? So ? So ?

How did you like this chapter ??

Just so you know, I suck at the kissing scenes and such, so if you find the scene I wrote weird/horrible/terrible/lame etc.. I'm gonna go to the corner and cry ..

No no.. I wont~ I'll accept your comments but please don't make it too brutal. I'M JUST A KID !! A kid , I tell you !!

Thanxx =)