CHAPTER 2

•••V̲̅I̲̅N̲̅C̲̅E̲̅N̲̅T̲̅ D̲̅E̲̅L̲̅R̲̅O̲̅U̲̅G̲̅H̲̅•••

" Look at this ! Wouldn't it be nice to dye your hair a different colour?"

"Gabriel Calvin Delrough ! (A/N: Dell-roe) That is enough ! Royals do not act like this and jump around like bumbling baboons which are high on alcohol.", Mother said sternly at my laid back older brother.

My brother ignores our mother and continue to stare at the American Celebrity Magazine.

I was surprised at how my brother managed to smuggle that in here. Mother would never allow us to read such things. I might actually think of borrowing that magazine from him.

My Mother, Lady Krasota Delrough , is a typical royal who expects her sons to be married to high class royals. My Father, Sir Charles Delrough is much more carefree and fun compared to mother and I am glad of that. Mother follows every single word and fine print in the book while my father is more of 'Bah! Those rules are more of guidelines, anyway!' type. My brother who is a year older than I am is Gabriel Calvin Delrough. He is my only friend and is my favourite family member, coming second to my father of course.

I am the youngest and expected heir to the next grand title in line. Father and mother said that I had more sense than my brother, therefore the title undoubtedly goes to me.

Gabriel is not in the least unhappy. In fact, he is very much relieved. The only thing he said was, "Ahahah ! Oh, I wish you luck ,Vincent !" and then he ran off laughing .

I am a prince and I would be crowned in a year. In a few days, my mother would be having a party for me. It isn't an ordinary party, but one for her to be able to choose a few 'suitable wife' candidates. My life is all planned out for me and I do not enjoy it at all. Things are going to change and I have a perfect plan.