CHAPTER 10

"Okay okay. Just lemme get this drilled firmly into that think in-denial head of yours, okay ? I. Don't. Liiiiiike. You." I said slowly, carefully pronouncing each word. "And", I added, "You have your princess to look for now. I'm obviously not the one you're looking for. Capiche ?"

"Sure, whatever I guess. I mean, it's not my fault that you're so dim that you can't even understand my situation.", he said as he stood up.

"Ex...cuse me ? Oh-hoho.", I laughed darkly. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Yeah, you can at least have help me a little, you know.", he said arrogantly as he folded his arms firmly across his chest.

"Okay, dude. I really don't know what made you come prancing into my humble home and drop a bomb on me like that, but whatever it is, I think you should have at least be thankful that Jasmine didn't slam the door in your face some more, maybe that will knock some politeness in you. If I known better, I would've just let her keep slamming the damn door. And, nobody calls me names coz when you start with the name calling, you're practically dead. I can call names that can make even the strongest guy go running back home crying to mummy. So, I suggest you zip it or you can show yourself out." I had a second thought , then added, "Oh wait- in fact the showing yourself out thing does sound quite good."

His face tirned red with outrage. "Hey! You-"

I faked gasped. "Oh now you can speak sentences that actually sounds like your age."

"I can speak however I want to, thank you very much!"

"You don't e-...."

"I would never t-....."

"......different..."

"...stuck up and fake...."

"Uhh.. uh guys? I'm just going to uh.. go get a coffee... So, I'll just leave you two to it, yeah? Okay bye !" Jasmine said quickly and made a mad dash to the door.

We kept arguing and spitting out insults to one another. Jasmine had already escaped and I don't think she'll be back anytime soon to back me up.

"The least you could do is to get me back to my castle.", he finally said.