CHAPTER 9

•••CECILIA ƇᎾИИΛĿƐĪƓĤ•••

"I need you to hide me here in New York.", he pleaded.

I looked at him. "Excuse me ?"

He looked at me politely and gestured with his hands. "You are excused. But, if I may ask, where are you off to?"

"What?" I huffed, looking at him with my face all scrunched up in confusion. "I'm not... " I made air quotes with my fingers " 'off to' anywhere." I sighed. "All right, you royal pain in the butt. What are you really on to?"

"I have a feeling you don't understand what I said.", he concluded. "Should I repeat?"

"Oh nonono ! I think I understood too much. Why should I even trust you? Really- for all I know, you and your gang of thugs might be hiding in an alleyway waiting for me to come walking along !"

"I do not have a gang, and neither do I know of these thugs you speak of."

"Oh God ! Stop... doing that ! Stop speaking as if you're from the freakin' eighteenth century! " I hissed, then added to myself, "Okay, Drey. Get a grip !" He looked at me. "Oh .. please don't tell me you're really from the eighteenth century", I half-pleaded.

"If it helps to calm you down, I shall notify you that I am indeed not from the eighteenth century."

"Then why can't you speak like a normal teen ?! OMG- or are you an old flabby old guy in a handsome teen prince costume?"

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not the flabby old person you were hoping for...", he said .

"Dammit ! What's with your perfect-ten-million-unnecessary-words sentence?! Who even-"

"Wait", he cut me off ,"You called me handsome?"

"Yeah, so? Don't take it as a compliment. the word was just for enhancements and special effects."

Jasmine nudged me on my side with the elbow. "Emm, Cecilia?", she whisper-called me, "I think your words did have special effects on him- he thinks you like him now."

The both of us met freaked out glances then turned to the suddenly love-struck prince.

Oh, God. Help me.

This is long to be a loooooong day.

[] [] [] [] [] []

Hahah ! The Prince is a bit annoying now, eh ?

Don't worry.. Everything will work out eventually, right?

The prince and the pauper runs away and lives happily ever after in a beautiful magical castle high on the hilltop in a mystical fairyland full of magical harmless and pretty creatures which can talk and witches and wizards whom are all nice and friendly and never ever had a single thought about evil.

Yeah- that's about how this story will go.

Nahhh.. this is gonna go in a waaaay different direction. Hah ! I was just messing with ya~