The Life After Tartarus Ch.6

Chapter 6: Leo

I stared at his eyes. He was looking at me in shock. "How do you know Calypso?"

"Answer my question first" I said.

"I tried I told the gods when they offered me one wish I told them to pardon Calypso but they didn't and it was my fault. I should've checked to make sure."

"I was thrown to her island. She's waiting for me. To get her."

"You two are a couple?"

"Why so surprised I mean I am Leo Valdez. Everyone loves a bad boy."

"Ok then"

"Did you forget her?"

"For a while yea because Hera took away my memory. But I remembered her. She have me a flower. A moonlace. I planted it in my apartment at Manhattan for her."

"Did you Love her?

Percy pursed his lips

"Maybe for a while. But I always loved Annabeth. And I had to get back. Not only for her but also because I was the child of the prophecy. But I already felt her rage towards me."

"How?"

"While we were in Tartarus we met the arai. They have the power to hit you back the same way you defeated all your enemies. Calypso cursed the person I loved so for a while while I was battling them Annabeth thought I abandoned her."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Then again she loved Percy.

"That's the first time you told anyone about Tartarus."

"Yea well don't expect to hear more."

"Why won't you tell us anything? What if something helps us?"

"Get out."

I was shocked. I couldn't see his face but I can see him shaking. I had a feeling he was crying. What happened there that was so terrifying that the great Percy Jackson Camp Half Blood Legend was too scared to talk about.

"No not scared." I thought. "He's not scared. He doesn't want to recall those memories. He's scarred." I walked out letting him have his peace.