Trainee - Taeyang (3)

Taeyang's POV

We came back to Korea two days ago. And the only thing I has been doing for those two days, was sleeping!!! I hate myself for that. If only I knew what had happened....

I was sitting with the members in the recording studio, talking about the tour in Japan, when Jisoo entered.

She was smiling but the smile never reached her eyes. She looked more sad than happy.

"Oh, Hi Jisoo. How are you?" Seungri first saw her and greeted.

She nodded and said:
"Guys, I have something to give you... a letter." She handed the folded piece of paper to Daesung, he was standing the nearest to her.

He took the letter and began reading.

"BIGBANG,

This is a goodbye letter. Unfortunately, I'm no longer a part of your family.
My dream is over. Yang Hyun Suk cut my contract.
T

hank you for all the support and encouragement. You give me that since the day I entered YGE.
I hope I haven't been a burden to you.
We'll never see again as friends...

I love you BIGBANG!!!

Always yours,
(Y/N)"

Daesung finished reading. The four of them plus Jisoo were looking at me. Long silence.
I squeezed my eyes, to stop the tears.
"Young Bae..." Ji Yong began but I interrupted him.
"Jisoo, when did she leave?"

"A week ago. You were still in Japan. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

Sudden anger filled my blood. I snatched the sheet of paper out of Daesung's hands and headed to Yang Hyun Suk's office.
The members and Jisoo were after me, shouting my name and trying to stop me. But I didn't give up.

I burst through the door and slammed the letter on the table. "Read it! Now!!!"

It took him a minute to read it and looked back at me.
"So?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT? SHE WAS A GREAT GIRL. SHE STILL IS. WHY DID YOU CUT HER?" no answer for a few seconds.

"I think she is not good enough." he said with a calm voice.

"...Not good enough?..." I laughed through tears "Do you see these, huh?" I showed him the small darker circles on the paper "It's her tears. They dropped here. And here. And here. DO YOU SEE THEM? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH OF A PAIN YOU COUSED HER?" I was shouting again.

"Young Bae, calm down. We will figure something out. Just calm down, please." Seunghyun tried to calm me.

"No! If she leaves, I leave too! Decide! You either have both me and her or none of us."

Shock ran through all their faces.
"H-hyung, it's not the time for jokes. You won't real-"

"I'm perfectly serious, Seungri." I turned back to Yang Hyun Suk "Well, what do you say?"

He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "You really leave me no choice, do you?"
He opened a drawer and handed me two sheets of paper attached to each other with a clip.
"I'll give her a second chance. But if she doesn't improve until the end of the year she'll be gone for sure. You'll personally train her... Here, that's a new contract." I took it from his hand. "Go take her now. Before I change my mind."

I could feel my cheeks aching from the big smile on my face. I quickly left YG appa's office and booked a plane ticket to (your home country) as soon as I found my laptop.

There was another problem now. I persuaded Yang Hyun Suk to give her a second chance but will she agree to come back?

Then I decided something. She wrote us a letter. I'll too write one for her.

------- few hours later   -------

Your POV

It's been a week since I left YG. Taeyang must be back to Korea now. I hope Jisoo gave them the letter.

I decided that I won't cry. I'm a grown woman after all but when I'm all alone in my room, like now, lying on my bed, I can't help it but to think about it.

I shouldn't be so surprised. It was too good to be true. It all started so sudden and ended so sudden.

A knock on the door and the voice of my mother snapped me out of my thoughts.

"(Y/N), here is someone who wants to see you." My mother said as she opened the door.

"If it's Hae Wo, tell her I'm not in the mood." I mumbled.

"I'm afraid it's not her." a familiar voice said. I immediately looked and saw Taeyang.

"Y-young Bae, what are you doing here?" I said standing up.

"Me? What are you doing here. You should be in your dorm in Seoul." He said, his eyes sad.

"I'm not a trainee anymore."

"I know. I read your letter." He replied. I looked down. I dont wont him to see me crying "I read your letter and now I want you to read mine."

He handed me the paper. I unfolded it and began reading.

"(Y/N),

That's not a goodbye letter, its exactly the opposite.
Fortunately, you're still a part of our family.
Your dream is not over. I persuaded Yang Hyun Suk to give you a second chance.
I supported and encouraged you because you supported and encouraged me.
You've never been a burden to me and you'll never be.
We will see each other... I hope more than just friends.

I love you, (Y/N)!!!

Always yours,
Taeyang"

The tears were falling from my eyes and I wasn't trying to stop them.
"You-you haven't changed only the last sentence." I sobbed. "Why?"

"Because it's the only true one, pabo."

With these words Taeyang leaned in for a passionate kiss.

------- one year later ------

Third person POV

"I want to thank all my fans who came to my first concert!!!" you said to the cheering crowd. "That wouldn't be possible without that special person. Thank you, honey. I love you."

The crowd began cheering again because they knew who you were talking about.

A week ago you and Taeyang declared your marriage.

----
Well, congratulations. You'll be marrying Taeyang in a week. Like if you liked that three-parted one shot.

Love youu. 😋😋😋😙