GaHo King

It was a beautiful summer morning. The sun was brightly shining through the slightly open window and the warbling of the birds could be heard. You and your boyfriend - Ji Yong - We're still sleeping.

The sun light from the outside was shining in your face and because of that you woke up before Ji Yong did.

You sat up, looked around yourself and saw the most cutest and most adorable shar pei dog. Or also known as GaHo.

GaHo walking and sniffing around the room, not particularly doing anything. You continued watching him for a few more minutes. Then, you just got up from the bed and went to where GaHo was. You picked him up in your hands from the back and lifted him up in the air.

Then, with still raspy from the sleeping voice, you began violently whisper-singing.

"Nants ingonyama bagithi baba.
Sithi  uhhmm ingonyama.
Nantes ingonyama bagithi baba.
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama.
Ingonyama siyo nqoba.
Ingonyama ingonyama nengw' enamabaal (*5)
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala
Ingonyama nengw' enamabala"

You heard a movement behind you and that made you to put an end to your actions.
You turned around to see a sleepy looking Ji Yong. The look he was giving you was beyond confused. His eyes were shifting between you and GaHo.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Ji Yong asked you. You nodded and smiled innocently. "Are you sure?"

You nodded again while releasing GaHo from your hands.
"I woke up and just felt like doing this... I don't know how to explain."

Ji Yong smiled sheepishly at you. Then he took his laptop from the nightstand nearby and patted the empty bed beside him.

"Do you want to watch Lion King?"

You didn't need a second invitation and immediately jumped next to Ji Yong.

.....
This is weird yet funny. Do you like it 'cause I don't know. May be that's the shortest thing I've written so far.
Tell me what you think.