Birthday present - Daesung

Daesung POV

"And now. Everyone of you  knows that our Daesung has a birthday today." TOP said.

The fans began to scream and cheer.

"Yeah, hyung, where's the cake?" Seungri laughed so as the crowd.

"Let's sing him a song" Taeyang said.

Again screens and cheers.

"3,2,1..."  Ji Yong counted.

"💕Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday, dear Daesung! Happy birthday to you.💕" the crowd sang.

I felt very touched. To see thousands of people being happy because I have a birthday. Isn't that the best feeling?!
.....

The concert was over so now everyone was at the hotel waiting for me.

I stayed behind to give some autographs.

I opened the door to be grated by BIGBANG and staff members, producers etc.

Ji Yong smiled mysteriously to me and the next moment jumped over me screaming "Happy birthday". The guys followed him.
We were laughing like mad.

When they got off me, my make-up artist put a cloth on my eyes. Then they led me somewhere. I felt cold breez so perhaps we were on the balcony.

"Took off the cloth." TOP said.

I did it and saw a gigantic cake with my face on it and "2016" below.

I turned to Seungri.
"Here's your cake, V.I" I joked.

"I know, hyung. And I expect a BIG piece."

"Blow the candles!" Ji Yong said. " And make a wish."

I blew the candles and wished: " I wish BIGBANG to  stay forever together!!!"

I cut the cake and everyone took a piece.
.....

Later, when was only five of us left, we went to our rooms.

Mine was full of boxes. Big and smal. Blue, green, red and yellow. Boxes everywhere.

"Once again, Happy Birthday, Daesungie." they said and left me unpack the mountain of presents.

I felt happy to know they and the whole YG Family care for me and love me as a brother.

.........

❤💛💚💙💜💓💟💝💞💘💖 Happy Birthday My Lovely Daesungie!!!! I Love You So Much!!! I Wish You Love, Luck, Health And May Your Dreams Come True. Thousands Of Kisses!!💋💋💋💋❤💙💕💖💞💝💜💘💚

Leave your opinion in the comments below, please.
Thank you.