Instagram - TOP

(BF/N) = Best friend name

You preferred Instagaram. You always posted your photos there. You had a Facebook account but didn't use it much.

You were sitting in your living room with your best friend. Both of you are HUGE fans of BIGBANG.

(BF/N) was reading a book while you were watching TV.

Suddenly you heard a buzz-sound. You got a notification.

"Aha, it must be my phone." You said getting up from the couch. " (BF/N), have you seen it?"

"No. But I think it's under the couch." she said

"Why the hell my phone is under the couch? And how did it get there?" you asked.

"I don't know. Just let me read my book."

You rolled your eyes. She is your best friend but sometimes she can be very annoying.

Finally you found your phone. You unlocked it a looked at the notification.

You froze.

" (BF/N).... you better put down the book" you said trembling.

"What is it?" she asked not putting down the book.

"choi_seung_hyun_tttop started following you " you read out loud, still trembling.

"Ok that's gre.. WAIT!!! WHAT??? " she screamed " T.O.P is following you?!"

You nodded slowly.

"HOLY SWEET BABY JESUS. AM I DREAMING??? T.O.P IS FOLLOWING YOU AND YOU ARE JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING." she screamed again.

"What do you want me to do? Ask him on a date?"

"Yes! Do it! Now! Chat with him!" (BF/N) ordered.

"Ok, ok... "

You were about to type something in order to chat with him when you received a message.

"Let's go on a date 😊 - T.O.P "

.......

Hello my readers. Sooo... this might not be the best one shot but.. yeah.
On the 26 April our sweet,  cute, fabulous, amazing, indescribably cool, Doraemon fan, Kang Daesung has a birthday!!!😃😃😃☺😄😊😋😙😙 There's gonna be a present so look forward to it.

Oh, you can send requests in the comments below. You just tell me with who you want it and the genre - cute, smuth etc.
As for the photo above.. it's my screenshot of one of his recent updates. He is really cuute😍😍.
Bye for now! Luv ya.😋😋😋