Drama fever - Seungri (2)

Dedicated to: BigBangnumber1
Thank youu.😋(*whispers* look a the picture above.. he's gorgeous)

(In an ice cream café)

"So.. What flavour do you want? I recommend the ChocoBomb." Seungri asked you.

Since you worship chocolate ice cream, you gladly accepted his recommendation. Seungri bought two ChocoBombs and you two headed to a table.

"You have been here before?" You asked him. He nodded while shoving a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. "I come here sometimes with TOP hyung. He showed me the place."

After a short pause and another spoon of ice cream from both of you, he said: "Tell me something about you, (Y/N). Well, except the fact you are pretty." He smiled.

"W-well, thanks and... what do you want me to tell you?" You stuttered a bit but then quickly collected yourself.

"What's your bias' name, for example?"

"I'm pretty sure you know  your name." You smiled.

"Ooh, do I? That's nice to hear, you know." He smirked.

You two finished your ice creams and left the cafè. You hanged around for a bit, talked about yourselves - what you like, what you don't like, normal stuff like this.

You passed by the cinema and decided to go in there. You watched a comedy movie. You two were laughing all the time. Somewhere in the middle of the movie one of the guys made something with his fingers, a trick. Unfortunately, you sneezed at that time and wasn't able to see so Seungri intertwined your fingers together to show you. But after that, instead of leaving your hand alone, he stayed like that until the end of the film. It's something simple but you felt that strange feeling inside your stomach. You felt special.

After the cinema you went in the park. There you bumped into some fan girls. He took a few photos with them and gave some autographs. One of the girls asked him if you were his girlfriend. To that question he smiled and simply said "I'd really like her to be."
You blushed and looked aside to hide your embarrassment.

It was long and in the same time short day. You felt as if you were on a date with Seungri. Really nice date.

Later, you found out that this was the beginning of something beautiful, called true love.
.............

"Again! Again! Again!" Soo Li and Soo Bin cheered. Your seven-year-old girl twins were sitting in front of you with bright faces.

"Again?! But it's gonna be the third time." You exclaimed.

"But the story how you met dad is our favourite!!" Soo Li and Soo Bin cried out.

"Pleaseeee!!" The two little sisters looked at you with pleading eyes.

You looked desperately at Seungri who was sitting near by. He laughed quietly and stood up.
"Ok, you little girls! Leave mommy  rest. I'll tell you the story one more time and then you go to bed! Ok?" He said.

The two girls nodded enthusiastically. And Seungri began telling the story one more time....
"So, I was shooting my drama one day when a bus with a beautiful girl in it passed by me....."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aawww!! This was so cute to write. I was smiling the whole time. Thank you BigBangnumber1 for requesting this. From the start I wasn't sure what I'm going to write but the idea just came. Tell me if you like it. Love you.