"R-Dragon"

Ji Yong was driving you home after the great time you two had had in the club. This included a lot of singing, dancing and alcohol. Surprisingly you weren't drunk. Much.

So now you were in the car not sleeping but staring at him. He looked at you and asked:
"What? There's something on my face?"

You frown. "Why is your hair yellow? I liked the orange one."

"It's not yellow but blond and it's this way because I need it for the new MV" he explained.

"Aaaaah, stop dyeing your hair so often. You are G-Dragon, not R-Dragon!!!"

"R-Dragon? What's that?" he asked while laughing.

"Rainbow-Dragon." He laughed again and gave you a amused and in the same time loving look. Like he was saying She-is-so-silly-but-I-love-her-so-much.
Then he said: "I don't know about you but when you say Rainbow-Dragon I imagine my face put on a pink chibi dragon."

You chuckled softly.
"Mmm, that's cute💕.... Ji Yong, buy yourself a pink dragon costume."

......
Hello my fellow readers!!! I want you to pay attention to the photo above. 'MORE PROJECTS COMING SOON' is written there. That gives me hope and tickles my imagination. New songs by BIGBANG. Also when they dyed their hair recently, I thought it might be because of a new MV. Hope I'm right. Can't wait for that and you?