Protect - TOP & Seungri

Requested by cherryseyo
Idea by TAEYANGISMYBAE

So you know, it may look like that TOP doesn't like Seungri very much here but it's only for the plot. We all know that the big hyung loves his maknae!

Hope you enjoy!
.....................

"Oppa!" you shouted and banged on the closed door but no answer came "Oppa, are you still asleep!?" again only silence. "Okay, I am coming in and you better not be naked, you hear me?" You shouted and pressed the handle of the door.

You found you big brother, or also known as T.O.P, still lying in his bed in his pyjamas. He pretended to be asleep but you highly doubted that because who in this world can sleep after all the shouting you just did!

"OPPA!!! You promised!!!" You shouted again.

Seung Hyun grunted and covered his head with a blanket. "Cherry, can you be more quiet, please?" You heard him say "I'm trying to sleep."

If this was an anime, that angry mark would have appeared on your forehead.
"Quiet, you say. You finally promised me you will take me to YG and you expect me to be quiet? Guess what. NO!! Now, get up and make yourself presentable for the public and take me to your workplace!" You demanded using your 'strong-independent-woman' voice.

"And if I don't?" TOP asked now sitting in the bed and rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"Then I'm telling mom the truth about that broken Chinese vase and the 'earthquake' that knocked it off." With those words you left the room and left your brother alone to dress himself.

He, on the other hand, fell back on the bed and grunted again.
.................
Half an hour later, the both of you were on your way to the YG building where you've been longing to go to for so long.

That made you remember the way TOP promised you that to you. Can you guess? Yes, of course, it was because of that Chinese vase your mother just loved. You were coming home from you math lesson and found him picking up the pieces of the broken vase. He begged you not to tell her and that little journey was the thing you got in exchange.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." You heard him murmuring. "I shouldn't be."

"I can't believe you still fear mom." You teased him and he gave you a glare. You grinned "I promise I won't cause any trouble and if I have to be honest I would go myself but the guard's won't let me in unless I'm with you."

"Okay." He said while parking the car "We are here."

You made an inhuman sound of happiness.

"Cherry!!"

Both of you left the car and passed through the doors of the beloved YG. The guard's kindly greeted and smiled at you.

To tell the whole truth, TOP didn't want you here not because you were annoying or constantly causing trouble. It was because of Seungri, his donsaeng. He was good and responsible (not always) boy but had that playful and flirtatious nature when it comes to girls.
Also, TOP knew he was your bias in BIGBANG even though you never admitted it. So all in all, your brother was kind of worried that Seungri will make a move to you.
..................

"So you really won't introduce us to each other?" You asked Seung Hyun, eyebrow up.

TOP sighed "Cherry this is BIGBANG, I am absolutely sure you know their names. And, guys, this is my little sister Cherry. I've shown photos. Please treat her well."

"Hello!" The three of them said, Seungri was going to come later.

"Cherry, that means you too." TOP told you.