Lucky Ticket - Taeyang

Your POV

It was Taeyang's birthday. My baby's birthday. I was extremely happy, excited and nervous. You'll ask why.

Because BIGBANG had a concert the seme day at my town. Can you believe that?!

When I found out about that I was literally jumping around and over my best friend  (BF/N). She is a big fan too but let's say she is the normal one of the duo.

Right now, the two of us are standing outside the stadium, waiting to get in, for the concert. Did I mention I am extremely happy?!

(BF/N) has already been to their concert before so she is staying calm ( unlike me) and chatting with someone. Her boyfriend, may be.

"Soo.... what's in the box?" she asked after putting her phone in her pocket.

"Nothing interesting." I replied and felt my cheeks hot.

"Ooh... Is that so?!" I nodded. She shook her head and said:

"(Y/N), who am I? Your best friend or what? You are carrying a box, wrapped like a present. And when I asked you what it's in it, you said nothing. May be I would believe you if you weren't blushing like mad. Look at your face! It's like 50 shades of Red!"

I sighted. She is always right. Why???

"Ok, ok. It's a present." I admitted.

"You don't say! For who if I may ask." She said.

"For Taeyang."

Her face was saying oh-yeah-he-has-a-birthday-today.

"And...how will he get his present?" she asked again.

"I still don't know. I'll come up with something."

I really didn't know what to do. May be I can give it to one of the guards and hope Taeyang will receive it, but still this is not the best plan. I looked around. A lot of people were carrying presents too.

...(The concert begins)...

I've never been so excited before. They've already sung Haru Haru; Loser; Monster; Sober and now Fantastic Baby is about to end.

"...Wow Fantastic Baby."

And the crowd goes wild. As for me, I feel like I'm flying. I can't describe it.

"Are there Sol's fans?" Seungri shouted.

"YYEEESS"

"You all know he has a birthday."

I looked at him. He was laughing and that made me laugh too.

"So" Seungri continued "I want to turn off your VIP crowns for a moment. I have the number of one of your tickets. I'll read it loud and then I want the lucky ticket to light it up, okay? You can ask Sol anything you want."

The next moment I saw how everyone turned the VIP crowns off. And Seungri began to read.

"2..4..3..16..25"

I was staying frozen. Did...Did he just...read the number of... my ticket??

I felt how (BF/N) took my VIP crown and lighted it up. Minutes later a bodyguard came and take me to the stage.

"What's your name?" Taeyang asked me.

"(Y/N)" I answered " I have a present for you." I gave the small box to him " Happy Birthday!!!"

I couldn't stop smiling. This was Heaven!!!

"Thank you, (Y/N). That's really kind. Can I open it after the concert? I might lose it now."

"No problem....And about the question.... Can I hug you?"

I felt my cheeks hot for the second time today.

He nodded and hugged me tightly.

......

When I got back to my seat (BF/N) was smiling widely.

"How did it felt? And what was in the box? You never told me."

"Let me calm down first. Oh Jesus.. I can't believe that happened." I said.

I took a few deep breaths.

"It felt.... like.... like an angel kissed me; it felt like the universe told me that I'm special..... And for the box... It was a....."

Taeyang's POV

The concert was over. I feel tired but I like that kind of tiredness. It makes me feel like I've achieved a grand success.

I haven't forgotten for the present (Y/N) gave me. It was in my pocket.

I took it and unwrapped it.

Under the paper was a cute small box. When I opened it I saw a silver chain with two  hearts on it. Cute.

There was a letter too.

"Dear Youngbae,

I can't believe that the first concert I would go to, will be on your birthday.
So... Happy Birthday!!! I Wish you all the best.
This necklace has two hearts.
The first symbolives you and the rest of BIGBANG.
The second stands for me.
I wanted to show you that you'll be forever in my heart and a big part of my life.
I love you!!!

Always yours,
(Y/N).

This is the best letter I've ever received from a fan. The best birthday present. That's for sure.

......

And Taeyang has a birthday!!🎂🎁🎁🎉🎉 Nina-Chan your baby has a birthday!!!🎈🎁🎂🎉🎆🎇 Wish him all the best.

If you liked it vote & comment, please. Thank you.