Drama fever - Seungri

A//N: ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR BIGBANG AND BLACKPINK COMEBACK NEXT MONTH???????? I CANT FIND A PLACE TO STAND STILL!!!!
I got the idea in the middle of the night. I just woke up with it and made sure I have key words asap BUT I was sleepy and typing nonsense and in the morning I had lost the idea and yeah. My point is... It's not the best chapter.
Anyway... sorry for being away, hope you missed me :3
Enjoy!

You lived in Seoul, South Korea. You were twenty-four years old, still attending university and, of course, a huge fan BIGBANG.

A few days ago you heard that your bias, Seungri, is filming a drama but unfortunately you didn't know where exactly in Seoul the shooting was set.

And because nothing much interesting happens in the everyday life of a schoolgirl, this morning was nothing different.
At least you thought so.

Like many times, you woke up in the 'early' morning to find that you have only fifteen minutes until the bus.

"God damn it!!" you yelled "I overslept again."

Running all over your home, you find a bag where you put the books you need for the day. A pen and a highlighter too.

You quickly put your clothes on and rushed out of the apartment.
You got to the bus stop right on time.

Once you were in, you sat in the very bottom of the vehicle. You plopped on the seat and rested your head on the window glass. The bag with books was next to you.

The ride to the university was half an hour lond so you could doze off for a bit. And you did so.

....... (20 minutes later) ......

"Excuse me.. um excuse me, young lady.." An old woman shook your shoulder.
You slowly opened your eyes and saw her curiously looking at you.
"Yes, how can I help?" You mumbled, still sleepy

"Sorry for waking you up but could you move your bag a bit aside so i can sit?" The woman asked politely.

"Oh yes, of course." You put the bag in your lap and again rested your head on the window glass.
"There's no point in sleeping again" you thought "I'll reach the university soon."

And then something caught your attention.... or someone.
You were so surprised that you saw it on slow motion.

The bus was passing by a building. A large house, to be exact. There, on the lawn, were a lot of people, chairs with names written on them, cameras, cameramen and make-up artists.

There was he. Seungri!!! He was talking with a man, explaining something. And right when the bus was passing by them, Seungri looked up and locked his eyes with yours.

You eyes hurt from opening them so wide. You breathing was heavy.

Seungri was still looking at you smiling and then he winked at you. You immediately felt blood rushing to your face.

But then, it was over. The buss passed by. You were sitting there, still unable to believe what just happened.

"Are you ok?" The woman from earlier asked.
You nodded at her with a fragile smile.

Then you had to leave the bus.

During all your classes today, you couldn't focus. You were constantly thinking about what happend to you in the morning.
"Did I was it because I was sleepy? Could it be only my imagination? Was it really him? Did he really winked at me?

These are some of the thousands of questions which were spinning around your head.

And because you wanted to know the answers so bad you decided to go home on foot, not taking the bus. Yes, it'll take you a longer time and you might get tired but it's worth walking. It's freakin' Seungri for God's sake!!!!

Your classes ended at about two in the afternoon. You put your earphones and headed to the house.

After twenty minutes of walking, you finally reached your destination. No, it wasn't your imagination. It was really him, again talking but with a woman.

You started approaching them. Surprisingly, some people say you but no one of them stopped you. May be because you weren't yelling "oppa" or "I love you" or whatever.. just walking.

Seungri noticed you and came to you.
"If my memory is good, you are the girl who I saw earlier today, in a bus. Right or wrong?" He asked and flashed a smile that almost killed you.

"Perfectly right." It's useless to say your face was with the colour of a madly blushed tomato.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)." You replied
"Nice name. So (Y/N), I'm done for the day and I wonder if you'd want to have some ice cream with me?"

"Oh my God, all the fanfictions are true. You really are a flirt." You whispered more likely to yourself.

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's go."

........
What did I just do?