Found you - Taeyang

(Mila - your dogs name; if you have one then use its name)

When you were seven years old your parents decided to move from Daegu to another city - Uijeongbu. Your mother was offered a job there. You were strongly against this at first. All your friends were here and you didn't want to leave them.
However, after a very serious conversation with your parents, you reluctantly agreed to move houses.

You settled in your new house after several months. You didn't like it in the beginning - you knew no-one and you had nothing to do.

Though, one day you were out for a walk with your dog in the near park. You sat on a bench for a short rest and realised Mila from its leash to run freely around.

"I envy you so much." An unfamiliar voice said. You turned your head to the right and saw a boy sitting on the bench next to you.

"Why?" You asked him, tilting your head at one side.

"You have a dog. I want one too but my parents don't." He said. His eyes were following Mila everywhere.
"I'm Youngbae." He held his hand for you.
"Y/N." You replied and shook his hand.

Since that fortuitous meeting you and Youngbae became inseparable for the next four years. You were going absolutely everywhere together and you even asked your mum to let you go in his school. She was happy you had found a new friend so quickly so she agreed to your request.
Youngbae was a good singer and he was always singing for you when you were upset. In return, you were dancing for him.
Everything was perfect.

One day, when both of you were eleven, you arranged to meet in a park. You went there and saw him sitting on a bench. He looked a bit under the weather.

"Hey, Youngy Bae." You greeted and sat next to him. "How are you?" This was your nickname for him.

Youngbae smiled a sad smile. "I'm fine." He said. "Y/N, I have to tell you something."

"Sure! What is it?" You cheerfully asked him, not really suspecting the seriousness of the situation.

"I'm moving to Seoul." Youngbae said and looked in your eyes.

You were dumbfounded. At first, you couldn't understand what he was telling you.
"What?!... Why?"

"I'm going to become an idol. I'm signed under an entertainment company to be a trainee."

You didn't know what to say. The two of you were just sitting on the bench without saying anything.

"Do you really want that? Will you be happy with it?" You suddenly spoke.
He nodded. "It's a dream of mine."

"Then, it's alright. I hope you'll be really happy."

Youngbae smiled at you and thanked you. You gave him a tight friendly hug which he gladly returned. Youngbae loved you. No one could deny that but he was unable to confess to you. It would had only made you feel bad. He was happy, though, that you wanted him to chase after his dreams.

"When are you leaving?" You asked.
"In three days."
"Good. This means I still have time to think of a present."
"A present?"
"Yes. I want to give you something that will help you remember me." You smiled sheepishly at him.

Those three days passed quickly. You gave Youngbae a photo of you two.
"Hey, Youngy Bae, call me sometimes." You hit him playfully.

"Of course."

You two shared a hug and when you backed off we got into a car and went away.
You were communicating in the beginning but he was getting busier and busier and at some point you got out of touch.

~~~~16 years later~~~~

"Ok. You sign here, here..." Yang Hyun Suk flipped the page "...and here."

You put your signature on those places and sat straight. Yang Hyun Suk held his hand up. You took it and shook it.
"Y/N, welcome to the YG family."
"Thank you." You said with a big smile.

You exited the CEO's office and leaned on the wall next to the door. You sighed happily. You finally made it, you were a professional dancer in one of the Big Three! You've been preparing for more than five years and now you were finally here.

You walked down the corridor to the elevator. Your felt that feeling in your stomach which hinted you you were hungry.
You pressed the floor which the cafeteria was on.

You got there and ordered yourself tteokbokki (a/n: This thing is so freaking delicious!*_* if someone has a recipe, please share it with me). You were eating in peace. The cafeteria was gradually getting full. It was one o'clock in the afternoon - lunch time.
...........
Youngbae, now Taeyang, felt hungry so he went to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. He entered the place and immediately his eyes landed on someone he hadn't seen in so long.
Every kind of hunger was forgotten. A wide grin appeared on his face and he went to you.
"I never thought I would see you here." He said while sitting on the empty chair opposite of you.
You looked at him confused and with a rice cake in your mouth.
"Um... excuse me?"
"Come on, Y/N! Your Youngy Bae haven't changed that much."

Your face was priceless in that moment. He regretted he didn't have a camera.
"Oh. My. God!" You couldn't believe it "Is it really you?!"

He gave you a tight hug and you gladly returned with the same. "I've missed you so much."
"Me too."

During your lunch you talked about the past. He told you all about his hardships and good moments in his life as an idol and trainee. You told him how hard you've been training and studying. You talked about every possible thing.

"You know what?! Let's dance. I haven't done it in a while." He suggested and you gladly accepted the offer.

He led you to one of the dancing rooms. It was empty. You got there and began stretching your body. Taeyang did the same. When both of you were ready, music energetic yet passionate was played.

You two danced. Passionately, seductively. Moving your bodies in sync as if you born for it and had been doing it all your lives. You danced sexily not noticing anything else in the world.

The music came to an end and so did your dance. You were standing very close to each other, breathing heavily.

Youngbae was looking straight into your eyes. And without wasting time in talking, he kissed your lips with all his feelings he had been restricting for years. It was the same as little bit earlier with the little difference that instead of your bodies, your lips were moving. Neither of you wanted it to stop.

"W-what was that, Youngy Bae?" You slightly stuttered after you broke the kiss.

"Love." He simply said and kissed you again.

..........
Holy kpop! That's 1162 words long. I think the longest I've written so far. Thank you Vicky-Angel for requesting that. I hope you like it.
All of you can request!! You just have to DM me.
Thank you for the almost 16K readings. That's a lot!!