Chapter 31- Everything was Perfect part 1

Hey guys not much to say, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Dont forget to comment and vote for this chapter/story. And TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT would really appreciate that.

Whines8 xoxo

ps. sorry for errors and mistakes ahead of time. lol 

**********************************************************************************************

Chapter 31- Everything was Perfect part 1

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought I’d be as happy as I have been these past few months. Everything I thought I couldn’t have, everything I thought I’d never experience, all the things I thought would never happen to me in a million years has happened. Looking back on how my life was before I came to Virginia Beach, I can honestly say I was just going through the motions. Too afraid to come out of my shell, too self conscious, I wasn’t living at all.

Now, after spending most of the summer in Virginia Beach and meeting the most amazing guy, I believe I have finally found myself and it has everything to do with Jacob. He brings out a different side of me, things I’d never done before I find myself doing when I’m around him, he makes me bold and makes me feel confident and sexy. I’ve found myself smiling more than ever these past few months being with him and I’ve loved every minute of it. 

I’ve fallen head over heels in love this summer and I couldn’t have expected or asked for anything more. Everything was perfect. 

It’s been almost an entire month since me and Jacob took our relationship to the next level and every moment with him has been more amazing than the last. For the Fourth of July, instead of going out with Lauren and Derek to one of their friends parties, Jacob had took me to the roof of his and Derek’s villa where I was met with the sight of a thick blanket spread out along the flattened surface of the roof that was nestled in the center and slightly secluded. Two lanterns were placed on either side of the blanket and along it were some toss pillows from their couch and an extra throw blanket.

“I thought maybe you and me could watch the fireworks from up here, be in our own little world for a while,” Jacob had said with his charming smile as he wrapped his arms around me. That night we didn’t do much watching, instead we laid under the warm blanket against all the pillows and mad love under the glow of the fireworks; another first for me. 

Since then we’ve had countless moments just like that one and I was on cloud nine. Every day my feelings for Jacob grow and every day I find myself thinking about the future… our future together and the possibilities of us lasting far after the summer ends. On more than one occasion, mostly times when we’re alone, laying together on his couch or on his bed and he’s playing absentmindedly with my fingers or my hair, I find myself thinking about what will happen to us when the summer ends and I have to go back to college and he has to go back to his. I wonder about our relationship and how it would change, because to be honest I didn’t want anything to change. Everything was perfect as it was now. Gabby has kept her distance, I haven’t had to deal with Jacob’s mother and even Lauren and Derek have been on good terms.

They hadn’t broken up since they got back together after the bonfire, Lauren still hadn’t fully explained what happened between them that night after their fight, but I had a feeling I’d rather not want the details. Yes, they still had their arguments, which I was beginning to think was just a means of four play for them seeing as they loved the makeup sex, but everything was great. Jacob and I were more than happy and it seemed our best friends were just as happy in there crazy relationship.