Chapter 29- The Morning After part 1

hey guys hope you like this chapter sorry its short. but its something. Please dont forget to COMMENT and VOTE I love comments ":-P 

The Cover on the side was done by shalaylabayla thanks a lot love it. 

P.S this story is almost over only a few more chapers to go and then I will be letting you guys know if there will be a sequel or not.

Enjoy. Whines8

Chapter 29- The Morning After part 1

Fluttering my eyes open the next morning, I was greeted by the glare of the sun shining through the sheer curtains hanging from the large windows. I also, with no complaint, was greeted by the scent of man, my man. My eyes almost threatened to close again as I discreetly nudged even closer to him as I inhaled him. He smelled so good, like body wash and light cologne with a hint of ocean water. When my eyes finally adjusted into focus, I let out a soft yawn, my mind drifting to the events of the night before and all that had happened. 

Last night was the most greatest experience of my life. Everything was so amazing and perfect, nothing was flawed in any way and I enjoyed and loved every minute of it. I learned a lot about Jacob last night. I learnt how gentle and attentive he was without even forcing it. I learned that there are absolutely no boundaries to his passion and sweetness. I never knew a man could be so unashamedly passionate and caring and actually exist in the world. He without a doubt blew my mind in more ways than I could have ever imagined, not only physically but emotionally. 

I also learned last night, that not only was he more than capable of be sweet, caring, passionate and loving, but he had this other side to him. This intense aggressive side that seemed to elevate his passionate side to a whole new level, but not in a bad way. It was thrilling to see and it showed me just how much he had been holding back before. 

A smile, that was too hard to conceal, spread across my face as the images played through my head like a movie. All the moments that were filled with passion and love raced through me, giving me instant shivers of pleasure all over again. 

It took everything I had not to squeal like a love sick school girl with a crush as my thoughts drifted to the man, who was currently still sleep with his sun kissed broad arms wrapped securely around my waist. 

It was like a dream, an incredible, amazing dream that I never wanted to wake up from. I almost couldn’t believe that me Mia, the shy, soft spoken and self conscious girl who only a few weeks ago was too afraid to even try to flirt with the opposite sex, was now lying in a bed, cuddled up against the most beautiful man ever and I was the happiest girl alive.

Suddenly, I felt the beautiful, who currently held my thoughts hostage, stir from behind me tightening his arms around me as he began to wake up, “Mmmm,” I heard him mumble against my hair and I bit my bottom lip at the feel of his chest vibrating against my back, “It feels so good to wake up next to you.”

His words had me smiling from ear to ear as I turned towards him in his arms, “I was just thinking the same thing,” I said honestly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Jacob leaned forward slightly and pressed a kiss to my forehead, “Well I’m glad you think so,” he said with a grin while his fingers began to play with the strands of my hair. 

His fingers glided through my long strands of hair, moving slowly down to brush against my bare shoulder before bringing them to rest along the top of my chest, “Last night was... amazing. You were amazing.”

I can’t help the blush that creeps up to my cheeks at his words. A part of me was relieved to hear him say that, but a small part of me, the shy part of me that still lingered in the back of my mind still was completely embarrassed by his bold comment. Not wanting him to see me blushing, I tried to turn away but he wouldn’t allow it. 

Before I knew what was happening, Jacob had gently pushed me on my back and was hovering over top of me, a playful grin lighting his face, “Our you blushing?” he chuckled, “After everything we’ve done your blushing Mia?” 

I placed my hands over my face and shook my head, “No, I’m not,” I said even though I knew I was.

I heard Jacob give a deep laugh again as he pulled my hands away from my face. Still smiling he leaned down and pressed his soft lips to mine, “I love it when you blush,” he said softly as his knuckles grazed the side of my cheek.

I smile up at him as his sweet compliment making me completely forget about why I was even blushing in the first place, “I love you.”

“I love you,” he answered back with another long kiss that slowly began to deepen.

Just as his lips left mine to trail down my neck and along my collar bone, teasing and nipping sensually as he went, the moment was completely ruined when the door to his room swung open and in walked Derek, “Oh my bad, didn’t know you were going for round two bro... Or is it round four...” he said with a knowing grin.

My cheeks began to burn like a lit flame. 

Derek had officially ruined my morning.